News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Are Instructors Interested in a shoot in Marshfield MO?

Started by tittiger, August 20, 2010, 08:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tittiger

I was not sure who to contact about this so I just will post it publicly:

I was looking for a place to shoot here in Marshfield MO and was talking to Roger
who is the contact for the local shooting club. 417-224-1434  http://marshfieldshootingclub.com/

He has heard of Appleseed and seemed very receptive to talking to someone  from Appleseed to see if
a shoot were in the cards for this location.

I can almost guarantee a good number of people from my church in Seymour would attend  if there ever is a shoot in Marshfield.

Let me know if you need anymore info or leg work at this end.

Joe

"It is the duty of every patriot to protect his country from its government."
~ Thomas Paine

nemohunter

Joe Humansville is but a short hop from Marshfield and is already on the board. O0 It is also another DAR. we are working on having a distance range as well. bring them to Humansville. hope you got those fliers handed out. 
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

tittiger

Yes thanks for the fliers Nemo. People really seemed to like having the info in hand.

Quite  a  number of people at church were very receptive to bringing their families to a shoot and I am sure they will attend in
the near future.

FYI Humansville and the range we use at Osage are very close to the same distance from Marshfield. 70ish verses 80ish miles - the former calculated by Google maps and not by me going there.

BTW - I got my rings today and the base is in the mail!    ^:)^
~ Thomas Paine

nemohunter

i got 60 VS 80. i know not a lot closer BUT less than an hour is not bad at all. i would kill to have a shoot less than an hour from me LOL. if you need help setting up the rifle give me a holler i can walk you through it or i can set her up the friday before hand if need be.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.

mikaldulee

Quote from: tittiger on August 20, 2010, 08:06:54 PM
I was not sure who to contact about this so I just will post it publicly:

I was looking for a place to shoot here in Marshfield MO and was talking to Roger
who is the contact for the local shooting club. 417-224-1434  http://marshfieldshootingclub.com/

He has heard of Appleseed and seemed very receptive to talking to someone  from Appleseed to see if
a shoot were in the cards for this location.

I can almost guarantee a good number of people from my church in Seymour would attend  if there ever is a shoot in Marshfield.

Let me know if you need anymore info or leg work at this end.

Joe

pm or email greybeard.  He is the Missouri State Coordinator.  He can discuss details with them. 

tittiger

Thanks Mike - I will bring it to his attention in case he is interested.  - Joe
~ Thomas Paine

mikaldulee