News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for SE Florida shooting partner(s)!

Started by Heimdhal, August 20, 2010, 06:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heimdhal

I just wanted to put out there that if any south east floridians are members of Pop's gun club, or know of another range that you enjoy and would like to get together for a unofficial "mini appleseed" please feel free to PM and we can organize something. 

We in the south east dont get to frequent the range with one another as often (yet!) without having to drive quite a distance.  I'd like to get together with any one interested to do a little Liberty Training Rifle (.22) practice between events where we can work on NPOA, the six steps, etc. to hone our skills a bit more.  Even if you've already qualed Rifleman.

So at any rate, if you have any interest in making a day out of it, PM and I'll get the ball rolling on some dates we can all meet and practice as a (small) group.

Drew

Hi,
Have you shoot at okeechobee shooting sports. I have not yet but am taking my daughter this sunday.
Drew

Heimdhal

I havent been there yet.  I think they just opened recently.  Saw their booth at the gun show last weekend.  They do skeet, trap and 5 stand there which is great because they are about the only ones around that do that.  Trap is a blast!  :---

Thats just about as far from me as Pop's and Markham Park, so I'd be willing to check them out some time.  Do they have a rifle range area that you know of?

Could also be good for a potential appleseed shoot in the future.

THeres some printable flyers around on the board here some place, might be worth dropping a few off to them this weekend.

Let me know how the range is when yall get back.