News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

It's official! October 16-17th, 2010: Del Norte Gun Club in Rio Rancho, NM

Started by Devnull, August 20, 2010, 01:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

Folks, it is official!

October 16-17, 2010
Rio Rancho, NM at the Del Norte Gun Club
Appleseed!

^:)^ :~ ^:)^ :~ ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :~ ^:)^ :~ ^:)^

I couldn't figure out how to make it any louder!  **) **) **) **) **) **)
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Fred

Great job! O0 O0

Now, once they see the program and like it (which they will), let's sign them up for two Winterseeds this year - Nov and Dec!!

O0 O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Devnull

We've had shoots there before. They are hard set on one a quarter and only scheduling one at a time... I've been trying to fight that ideal but that's how they operate...

We WILL get at least one more this year at Del Norte. Were also looking at the city range here as well which I am hoping to have 2 before December. (Precisely Advantageous is working with them. Any update?)

I am also working on having 2 more in Socorro. (Might end up being one but I'm pushing for two.) Their next board meeting is the first week of September so time to promote will be short if we have 2... But if we can pull it off why not?  O0

We need to try and have another one up in Farmington before the snow gets here. (NMMI9100, have you been in contact with them yet? I know you setup the last one.) They set their schedule a year in advance so it's hard to get a range for the weekend. Hopefully we can attend their next planning meeting and get a bunch setup for next year.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

nmmi9100

Come on folks...we need you to hop on Instructor scheduling and get signed up for this shoot and the Albuquerque shoot.  Right now, just Devnull and I signed up for both.

Let's get to bailing!

-David
Edgewood, NM