News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Throop NY Sept 11 & 12 2010

Started by B9, August 20, 2010, 08:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B9

Looks like we need to beat the bushes a bit harder on this shoot. What are we lacking that we did for previous shoots?

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13788.msg129839;topicseen#msg129839
"It's very hard to engineer another countries liberation...people have to liberate themselves. Unfortunately in history, many people get killed..."
Medea Benjamin

Another D.O.M.

Quote from: B9 on August 20, 2010, 08:14:02 AMLooks like we need to beat the bushes a bit harder on this shoot. What are we lacking that we did for previous shoots?

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=13788.msg129839;topicseen#msg129839
Not sure what might be missing, other than that there is a bit less lead-time for this one.

I took a phone call on Friday from a woman who was interested in attending - signed her up for Saturday (she works on Sundays) but the numbers haven't updated yet.  FWIW she read about us in Backwoods Home...

The last time I spoke w/ Ernie he mentioned that he knows a few fellows who work at Bass Pro, and that he'd be willing to make some introductions so that we might be able to leave fliers there for distribution.  Anyone in that area interested in taking on this task?  If so let me know & I'll get the literature to you.  It looks like there is also a Dick's Sporting Goods and Bob Nolans in the area.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

KodyJaret

KodyJaret

Well,,,yes I am a dunce  :D,,,it seems I totally missed the part where we are no longer notified by e-mail that we have personal messages.  Actually thought my PM option was not working,,,,or worse....
Seems I have some reading to catch up on. ~~:)

Another D.O.M.

KodyJaret - PM received and fliers are printing.  Thanks again!
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore