News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman 300 poster by Back Woods Home magazine

Started by EEL, August 18, 2010, 11:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

All,
Our friends at Back Woods Home Magazine have jumped in to help out!!  They have developed an outstanding poster you can download onto a flash drive, take to your local Office Depot, Kinko's, office Max, etc to have them printed up.  It is attached below.

I'm told office Depot has a NATIONWIDE sale going on right now for a glossy 18x24 poster on heavy paper.  Cost is $7-$10 each.

If you can, I would like each Appleseeder to have 2-3 printed up and post them where you think they would do the most good.

As always, your help is greatly appreciated!!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Boba Fett

scuzzy

Quote from: EEL on August 18, 2010, 11:09:34 PM
All,
Our friends at Back Woods Home Magazine have jumped in to help out!!  They have developed an outstanding poster you can download onto a flash drive, take to your local Office Depot, Kinko's, office Max, etc to have them printed up.  It is attached below.

EEL

I always did like Backwoods Home. And speaking of flash drives, Oops, I gotta get yours back. I'd forgot all about it!!

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Reveille

Very nice!  :bow: I have access to a large printer that will print up to 36" wide, however it is only black and white but it is still a good looking display.  I will install them today anywhere someone will allow.  Reveille.
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

EEL

BTT

Hows about a couple 2-3 of youse guys make up some of these and get 'em out there???
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Deacon

dragonfly

I like it , I just got a tingling sensation running up my leg  :-[ .

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Patriot Gal

Yes, thanks to Castle Mountain for contacting Dave, the owner of Backhome Woods Magazine to get the BWH Waterman 300 poster done. Thanks to Anne at Backwoods Home (the owner, Dave's daughter) for doing the actual, on the computer work and to Masaad Ayoob and EEL who validated the text to be used.   Additionally, another thanks to Masaad who is also writing about the Waterman 300 shoot on his blog. http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/MassadAyoob/

This is another good example of a team working together and when each person does their part, great things get accomplished and, in this case, we have a nice poster to print out for our promotions.

As an update, the 50% coupon was only available through 8/21 at Office Depot to get the $10 price.  

Thanks for all YOU do for Appleseed!
Patriot Gal

All,
Our friends at Back Woods Home Magazine have jumped in to help out!!  They have developed an outstanding poster you can download onto a flash drive, take to your local Office Depot, Kinko's, office Max, etc to have them printed up.  It is attached below.

I'm told office Depot has a NATIONWIDE sale going on right now for a glossy 18x24 poster on heavy paper.  Cost is $7-$10 each.

If you can, I would like each Appleseeder to have 2-3 printed up and post them where you think they would do the most good.

EEL
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Patriot Gal

As I stated in the previous post, the coupon code at Office Depot was only good until 8/21 for the $10 price to print the poster on 18x24" glossy paper.

However, we just negotiated on the phone with our local Office Depot store to have the poster printed on presentation paper and laminated for $10.00.    Just on the presentation paper was $7.50 (reg. $14.95). So we opted for the laminated copy.  They are also doing color 8 1/2" x 11" copies for us to take to the Belleville Gun Show.

If you want, you can try going to your local Office Depot to ask about getting an in house discount as we did.  You can let them know that the Peoria, Il store did this for us and hopefully, that will help.  

Good luck!!!   O0
Patriot Gal

Quote from: Patriot Gal on August 23, 2010, 01:00:06 PM
Yes, Castle Mountain did a good job of contacting Dave, the owner of Backhome Woods Magazine and Masaad Ayoob to ask for help to put this poster together for us.   O0  Annie at Backwoods Home (the owner, Dave's daughter) put the poster together.  Masaad and EEL valided the text. Additionally, Masaad is writing about the Waterman 300 shoot on his blog. http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/MassadAyoob/

To get the poster at $10.00 per 18x24" glossy print you will need the following coupon code #6810001 which CM confirmed when he set this up with Office Depot.  Otherwise the cost is $19.99. I am in the process of ordering this online to pick up the posters later in the day.  If I can't get the coupon in online, I will call and stop by the Office Depot later today.

Thanks for all YOU do for Appleseed!
Patriot Gal

All,
Our friends at Back Woods Home Magazine have jumped in to help out!!  They have developed an outstanding poster you can download onto a flash drive, take to your local Office Depot, Kinko's, office Max, etc to have them printed up.  It is attached below.

I'm told office Depot has a NATIONWIDE sale going on right now for a glossy 18x24 poster on heavy paper.  Cost is $7-$10 each.

EEL
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan