News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Howdy

Started by Captain Grimes, August 18, 2010, 01:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Grimes

Howdy: I'm a newbe to this site. Would like to say hi and give you all a little of my background. I'm a Nam Vet from the Northern part of Missouri. I've been a shooter since I was 12 yrs. old. Have been a competive shooter off and on since the early 1970's. Recently retired as a aircraft electrician. I live on my farm  here in Missouri. Currently shooting my Sharps 1874 and my Mod. 10 Savage. As I said I'm retired and living on SS so I don't have a lot of money. Other than that I'll help any way I can.
                                               Captain Grimes

Cheeks

Welcome Aboard! Have you attended a shoot yet?

Greg in MO

CG,

Welcome to Appleseed and thank you for your service to our country.

Where in the northern half of MO are you located?  NE or NW? 

If NW we have a shoot in Weatherby at the end of this month and Princeton next month.  If NE, we usually have a shoot up in Williamstown in the spring.

Hope you can make it to a shoot soon.  We would be honored to have you on the line.

Greg

loves2hunt59

Or, if you wish, you could drive an additional 40 miles from Williamstown and arrive at Montrose, IA.  Aug 21-22 or Oct. 2-3  ;).  Thanks for your service, see you on the trail.

Captain Grimes

Thanls all for the reply. No I haven't been to a shoot since I left Oregon. When I retired I came back to my farm and have been busy building my house and clearing 40 years of brush and generly grtting this old farm ship shape agin .
   I live about 8 miles South of Chillicothe, Missouri.

MOGromit

Hey,

Chillicothe to Weatherby for the August 28-29 event is only an hour away.

Hope to see you there.

MOGromit