News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pop's Gun Club event on September 4/5

Started by PHenry, August 10, 2010, 01:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Calling all Florida IITs looking to travel to distant and exotic lands, meet new people, and teach them the ways of the Founders!

ItsanSKS's "venue machine" has ground out yet another excellent location and as usual - we need to find some good men and women to staff it. We can't put this baby on the schedule unless we git some people to step up and serve. If nobody else can SB - I will, but I hate to work alone! How about all of the female IITs step up for this one, so that I can be surrounded by pretty patriots, who not only make an orange hat look better, but smell better than men anyway.

Oh man - I typed that out loud didn't I? Ok, OK, male IITs would also be welcomed.  :-[

Seriously, let's here some "I'm in" from the Florida cadre and show old SKS we mean business!  O0 O0

Let's roll!

Here's the location: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=1B3GGGL_enUS229US230&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=pops+gun+club+southwest+ranches+fl&fb=1&gl=us&hq=pops+gun+club&hnear=Southwest+Ranches,+FL&cid=0,0,4951093383143319641&ei=Rn9hTKCMPML58Ab37sXUCg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CBcQnwIwAQ

Here's the club's website - looks nice: http://www.popsrange.com/

Many thanks,
PHenry

PS: I have also been in touch with Diane from HSC (Homassassa) and she has offered us two single day dates - September 18 and November 20th. We will need a SB and two IITs fore each. The more events you work, the more PCs you can take and these count as events, but take only a single day from your weekend - such a deal! Just think how sexy that red hat will look on you!

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Heimdhal

If you need IIT's, I'll be there.  Shoot me a PM and well discuss further!

Ive got quite a few people interested in attending as first time appleseeders as well, we should have a good turn out.