News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Northern Nevada Appleseed Announcements List

Started by gglovesguns, August 09, 2010, 06:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gglovesguns

I've started a Northern Nevada Appleseed Announcements List. To subscribe, click here: http://www.girlsheartguns.com/?page_id=163 and fill in your name and email address. You can also PM me your email and I will add you manually. Once you or I have added you and you affirm your subscription via the confirmation email, you'll start to receive Northern Nevada Appleseed announcements. This email list will be used to motivate us to attend upcoming shoots and to participate in upcoming volunteer opportunities. Here's the text of the last email I sent out to the list, so you have an idea what you're getting into when you subscribe to it:

"Northern Nevada Appleseeders are working together to staff the official Appleseed table in the foyer of the Big Reno Gun Show. To sign up for a time slot to work the table, please visit the Appleseed forum signup post: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=14745.0."

If you staffed a shoot and have a list of attendee's email addresses, please PM those addresses to me to be added to the email list. If they don't like it, they don't have to click on the confirmation email, but if they do like it, we can use the announcements to keep them active in the program and on the forum.

eaglescouter

Sign me up please.

I've also amended the NorCal insert for the Tri-Fold Brochure to include the two Boulder City, NV shoots this fall.  (I did not see any other Nevada shoots on the schedule for 2010)  I'll have printed and stuffed copies at the Big Reno Gun Show Saturday.

es
Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

gglovesguns

Quote from: eaglescouter on August 09, 2010, 07:27:29 PM
Sign me up please.

I've also amended the NorCal insert for the Tri-Fold Brochure to include the two Boulder City, NV shoots this fall.  (I did not see any other Nevada shoots on the schedule for 2010)  I'll have printed and stuffed copies at the Big Reno Gun Show Saturday.

es

Great! I added you to the list. Once you click on the confirmation link in your email, you'll be all set. Sadly, we don't have any more Northern Nevada shoots scheduled this year. Thanks for adding the Southern Nevada shoots to the flyer, printing and bringing the flyer and working the gun show!! Your efforts are appreciated.

TrebleShooter

Chris_H

I'm in. Thanks for starting this - we might actually get organized! %)

Chris

BaldDragn

Gardnerville!!!

It was good to see Featherblue and Chris H at the Big Reno Gun Show. Everybody seems ready to put a couple more dates on the 2010 calender. I'm sure Fred would love to see it also.

Let me know if I can help and if you don't schedule on top of a Sac shoot I might even be able to come out and see this beautiful range I've heard so much about.
"Anxiety and stress are the children of apathy and ignorance." - Jack Spirko

Saving the USS America - Good work if you can get it: Group Consensus, Sac 06/09 Instructors Meeting.

SAPPER STEEL!

gglovesguns

Quote from: TrebleShooter on August 13, 2010, 02:43:21 PM
Yes,
Thank you for putting us on there!!

I added you to the list. Check your email and click on the confirmation link.  :)

gglovesguns

Quote from: Chris_H on August 13, 2010, 07:56:17 PM
I'm in. Thanks for starting this - we might actually get organized! %)

Chris

Chris, PM me your email address so I can add you to the list  :) Thanks!

gglovesguns

Quote from: BaldDragn on August 16, 2010, 05:22:36 AM
Gardnerville!!!

It was good to see Featherblue and Chris H at the Big Reno Gun Show. Everybody seems ready to put a couple more dates on the 2010 calender. I'm sure Fred would love to see it also.

Let me know if I can help and if you don't schedule on top of a Sac shoot I might even be able to come out and see this beautiful range I've heard so much about.

Balddragon, PM me your email address and I'll put you on the announcement list. It was fun getting us all together at the show and very productive too. Let's all keep this momentum going and get those two additional 2010 Gardnerville shoots scheduled!

gglovesguns

Quote from: BaldDragn on August 16, 2010, 05:22:36 AM
Gardnerville!!!

Ok Balddragon, I put you on the list. Be sure to check your email for the confirmation link.

desertrat144

Sign me up.  BTW, good to see & meet the  faces behind the names.  funfaler's words ring true again, " ...you'll find that you have several dozen friends in Appleseed... you just  haven't met them yet!"  True ff, how very true!

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan

gglovesguns

Good news everyone, our announcement list is up to 14 subscribers!

LayloPro

Sorry I'm late....it's been a few months since G'Ville, but hey.....send me updates.......
I'll PM my email......

Thanks for stepping up & organizing this....

LLP

"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

gglovesguns

Quote from: LayloPro on August 25, 2010, 04:34:03 AM
Sorry I'm late....it's been a few months since G'Ville, but hey.....send me updates.......
I'll PM my email......

LLP

Hmmm. The PM didn't come through. Try it again or email me at gg.girlsloveguns AT gmail.com.

gglovesguns

Quote from: desertrat144 on August 19, 2010, 10:47:49 PM
Sign me up.  BTW, good to see & meet the  faces behind the names.  funfaler's words ring true again, " ...you'll find that you have several dozen friends in Appleseed... you just  haven't met them yet!"  True ff, how very true!

Tom

Desertrat,
You're signed up. Just look for the subscription confirmation in your email to complete the process.

gglovesguns

Quote from: LayloPro on August 25, 2010, 04:34:03 AM
I'll PM my email......

LLP

Okay Laylo, you're in! Just check your email for the confirmation message and click its link. Thanks!