News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD day in Northern Ohio?

Started by Gopher Boy, August 09, 2010, 04:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher Boy

After spending some time with the Michigan Instructors over the weekend and it seems I'm always with my Ohio Family in G'burg.  It seems to me that the Michigan and Ohio crews have been working HARD.

I propose a day of fun.  A KD day at G'burg.

I know it's not the only 500 yard range in Ohio, but it's closer for our brother and sisters in Michigan to share the fun.  I think we could have a great day of shooting, and sharing of knowledge.

I think we may even be able to talk the board into letting us shoot at least 1 AQT at distance..... ::)

What say you Michigan?

What say you Ohio?

How about a nice fall day?

Thoughts?

(If you can post in the Ohio section...http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=15937.0

G.B.

slim

Border raiders are always welcome. Although, we can't make any guarantees that your pop-ups or folding chairs will make it home without a big O on the side.

unforgiven1203

sounds like un to me! Let me know when and how much it costs, so hopefully I can make it.
Thanks , Darwyn