News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Michigan Has NEW Red Hats Miki (8/2010) ITB (10/2010)

Started by Gopher Boy, August 09, 2010, 01:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher Boy

At her first shoot that PINK rifle really through me off, but as I got to know her I noticed everything was pink.  Any guess on her favorite color...

Well Guess what now it RED!

Miki is now sporting a Pink Rifle and a New Red Hat.

Congrats Miki, you earned it.   O0

G.B.

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

WOO HOO WAY TO GO MIKI!!!! Congratulations----I told you SCARLET was the greatest color ever---right Dinky  ;)  ;D

Can't wait to work with you again, my turn to make it north.

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

RedNekEngr

Way to go Miki!!!!  Congratulations!!!!  Looking forward to working with you again.

RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Gordon

CONGRATULATIONS Miki! Great to hear about it!
-FM

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

GoldFish

Awesome Miki!!!  Can't wait to work with you again...soon! ;)  You know, Athens is open to you any time, not just for IBC's.
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Miki

Thanks all. Especially those of you who pushed, prodded, insisted, expected, cajoled and mentored me along.

koolman68

Congratulations again. It's always great working with you and enjoying you telling history. Keep up the good work. O0!!!!

Superheat

Congratulations MIKI,
Thanks for you dedication.  Maddie was excited too..

ITB

Congrats, Miki, sorry I missed it.  I hope to be joining you shortly to expand the Michigan Red Hat corps.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

SavageShootr

CONGRATULATIONS Miki.

Hope to see you on the trail!!
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

MadHatter

Congrats Miki!
javascript:void(0); Are you going to the Lapeer? If you are maybe i'll see you on Sunday. ..:..
"Glove up!" Wizard
"Those who stand for nothing fall for everything." Alexander Hamilton

Miki

I will be at the Lapeer shoot. Make sure you introduce yourself...I'll be easy to find....I have a PINK name tag that says Miki.  ^:)^

Quote from: Madhatter on September 18, 2010, 03:49:45 PM
Congrats Miki!
javascript:void(0); Are you going to the Lapeer? If you are maybe i'll see you on Sunday. ..:..

Superheat

ITB in the house!!  Congratulations to InTheBurbs.  The next Mich red hatter. 
Good Job. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Gopher Boy

I think ITB deserves his own thread...  He has worked har don this...   ~~:) ~~:)

I change the Title of the thread.

Congrats ITB

slim

Ishy

"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Superheat

G.B. its up to you to split the thread...
Last picture of the orange hat.  ITB calling the mud, I mean the Line.