News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman 300

Started by EEL, August 09, 2010, 09:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Hey, you "Show Me" stae guys.........How about you show me this time?  Show me that the folks guarding our southern border are up to the task.  get signed on to the Waterman 300 Sept 11-12.

Why, what's the big deal you ask?

Well, ponder this:

1.   A 400 yard long firing line
2.   3900 rounds on the Redcoat in under a minute to get things started
3.   The concussion you'll feel when 300 rifles go off at one time
4.   The pride swell in your heart knowing you are not alone in you patriotic feelings
5.   Think about that TV target.  Now picture how that will be with 300 rifles shooting for 1 1/2 minutes
6.   Think about how it will feel to "have been there"
7.   Think about the the tribute to fallen Americans so we can be shooting today
8.   Think about your "posterity".
9.   Make sure you bring kids.  This will most likely never happen again in their lifetime
10.  Meeting "like minded" folks from across this great Nation, sharing a little dust, and walk away with the knowledge that there are
      others all across the country that have similar thoughts.

See you there!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

nemohunter

alright Guys and Gals. it's getting closer. have you got yourselves preregistered? if not it might not be a bad time to do so.
PLEASE DON'T STROKE THE EGO.