News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Signed up for wrong event and need a refund for it.

Started by Wright Man, August 08, 2010, 05:16:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wright Man

I mistakenly signed up for the wrong event. I have since signed up for the correct one. I have payed for both events via paypal. I need to cancel the incorrect event and get a refund for it. Can you tell me what to do? The wrong event is in Waterman, IL on Sept. 11 & 12. The person hosting the event told me to contact you. I have emailed the info@appleseedinfo.org also and explained the situation. Is this all I need to do? Thank you!

Fred

Send a PM to Riflewoman - she can steer you to the right person...
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

EEL

Wrong event is Waterman??  :o   #)  Are you aware that this is the 300 shoot?!  That's right !  300 Americans on 1 firing line that stretches 400 yards long.  Almost 4,000 rounds going down range on the opening Redcoat!  Really an opportunity that may never roll your way again.  Something you can tell your kids and grandkids about.

Heck, I'd stay signed on for both.  Otherwise you can read about the record setting 300 shoot and say "Yeah, I WAS signed up for it, but opted out".  To which you'll probably get lots of blank stares and hear "Why the heck did you do THAT !?"  #)  #)  #)

:--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :--- :---

Yup.  That's what it's gonna look like.................only better  ^:)^

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

SavageShootr

One of those "What was I thinking moments", eh EEL?
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

POP

Well, DW, I don't know your situation.
But, I will tell you that even an old Texas boy like myself knows
the Absolute RIGHT Place to be on 9/11 is Waterman, Il.   O0 :~

Listen to EEL.  Be there.  You'll be glad you did.   ^:)^
POP

Quote from: D. Wright on August 08, 2010, 05:16:20 PM
I mistakenly signed up for the wrong event. I have since signed up for the correct one. I have payed for both events via paypal. I need to cancel the incorrect event and get a refund for it. Can you tell me what to do? The wrong event is in Waterman, IL on Sept. 11 & 12. The person hosting the event told me to contact you. I have emailed the info@appleseedinfo.org also and explained the situation. Is this all I need to do? Thank you!
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

Wright Man

Thanks for the info, but you are talking to a middle aged Indiana woman that has a family to raise and a businesses to run. I agreee that 9/11 is a very important date! I am signed up for my first shoot in October that is about a mile from where I live. So I'm going to try it first. I may be hooked after it and attend more. We will have to see! Thanks again!

Old Glory!

Quote from: D. Wright on August 08, 2010, 05:16:20 PM
I have emailed the info@appleseedinfo.org also and explained the situation. Is this all I need to do? Thank you!

Contacting info@appleseedinfo.org is the most efficient way to request a TRANSFER, CANCEL, or REFUND.    O0

Got your message and have issued the refund for the wrong event :-X  THE RECORD BREAKING LARGEST MOST COLOSSAL APPLESEED EVENT EVER IN THE HISTORY OF APPLESEED
WATERMAN 300   :~

DW, as you can tell, those IL guys are pretty serious about breaking records.    :cool2:

Thanks for doing all the work of re-registering for the Appleseed 1 mile from your home.  NOW, if you cave in to the pressure  >:D and decide to switch back to the WATERMAN 300, just e-mail info@appleseedinfo.org and I can transfer your registration back so you don't have to go through the re-registration process.  

Sheesh, what did I just get myself into........now EEL will be issuing edicts  ~~:) to all registrants to request a transfer to WATERMAN 300.  It will probably be known as the "day 34 - request a transfer" promotion strategy.  

Yes, only 34 more days until
Waterman 300.  
"My primary objective is to change hearts and minds, for that is where the gaping hole in the hull of the USS America lies. I am looking to make a spark and praying that it will ignite, by their own will, into a bonfire in their hearts and souls."  PHenry

"Folks, this Appleseed thing doesn't work if we get a patch and go home. It doesn't work if we shoot a Rifleman score and remember the good times we had out on the range. It only works if we take that 7th Step and spread the 'seed. HUZZAH!!!"  Slim 

April 18-19, 2009  "The seeds of rifle marksmanship were sown in good ground.  In the end, then, every attendee walked away as an instructor for their friends, family, coworkers.  May you tend your patch in Liberty's garden well and through a long life."  Francis Marion

AuntieBellum

Quote from: D. Wright on August 08, 2010, 08:54:55 PM
Thanks for the info, but you are talking to a middle aged Indiana woman that has a family to raise and a businesses to run. I agreee that 9/11 is a very important date! I am signed up for my first shoot in October that is about a mile from where I live. So I'm going to try it first. I may be hooked after it and attend more. We will have to see! Thanks again!

I assure you, it's easy to get hooked, right OG?!   :D
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

EEL

OG,
I reckon we could get DW one of those handy dandy get in free passes for the 300 shoot.  Yup, 2 shoots for the price of one.  Now where else are you gonna get that kind of deal, eh DW?

If you can make the trip, we'd love to have you.  PM Old Glory! and she'll hook you up!!

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.