News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

The Rifleman Series & LTR Instruction, etc.

Started by Burke, August 08, 2010, 11:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burke

I've checked in here after a long absence and see things have changed.  Have threads like The Rifleman Series and how to build an LTR, etc. been removed, or do you have to be a state member or whatever to see them?

ItsanSKS

Welcome back, Burke.

To answer your question, yes, many things have changed with the forum, and many changes are planned for the near future, as well.

Information on the Liberty Training Rifle can be found under the main heading "Rifle Knowledge Bank", found here:
http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?board=53.0

I can't seem to locate "The Rifleman" series, though I am sure it is somewhere here on the forum...  I'll see what I can come up with and get back to you.

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

dwarven1

Burke, if you'll PM me your email address, I can email you The Rifleman series. I have it in a .doc file.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON