News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Indiana DAR, and shoots on the schedule!

Started by yellowhousejake, August 08, 2010, 12:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

Bedford Indiana, on Shannon Childers farm. Great, but small venue. Looks to sell out quickly.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=15898.0

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

AuntieBellum

Woo hoo!  Nice work, YHJ!  It's good to see a new range on the schedule!   :~
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

West

Great job getting the new locations!  I am willing to step up later this year and I would like to help out, since I live down here now.

If no one objects, I will sign up as SB for the October shoot, and I will be there at the end of the work day in Sept.  (that weekend is my only chance at overtime).

Way to go, close to my (new) home, Bedford!

West :))

yellowhousejake

Well I had already planned to be SB at both. But we will see what unfolds in the schedule as I sign new ranges. I may need you down there ;^)

You are in Muncie right? I have ranges in Anderson and Ossian in the works as well, both closer to you. Let's both plan on SB for October in Bedford and see what ranges I sign that month, and how they effect the schedule.

YHJ

Quote from: West on August 11, 2010, 10:06:29 PM
Great job getting the new locations!  I am willing to step up later this year and I would like to help out, since I live down here now.

If no one objects, I will sign up as SB for the October shoot, and I will be there at the end of the work day in Sept.  (that weekend is my only chance at overtime).

Way to go, close to my (new) home, Bedford!

I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

West

YHJ,

I have been dragged south by work, and I now have an apartment in Bedford - in which I spend most of my time.

Plan on me being there for setup, and after work in Sept, and I should be there for Oct. unless my military duty pulls me away around then.

See you on the trail,