News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Belleville IL Gun Show August 28-29, 2010

Started by Missouri Brigade, August 04, 2010, 10:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Brigade

Appleseed is once again going to work the Belleville show on August 28-29, 2010.  This show has great attendance and is close to the important St. Louis metro area.  This show is a great opportunity to promote the De Soto, MO shoot, new shoots in southern and central Illinois, the Waterman, IL 300 shoot, and to stir up some new ranges.

I especially encourage new members to strongly consider helping out at this show so that you can take the seventh step and share what was lit in your hearts and minds at the shoots you were at.  All you need is a little time and a willingness to talk with others about your positive experiences.

Patriot Gal, Castle Mountain, and I will coordinate the sign up for the show.  Please send a PM if you can help on that weekend.

mtbrass

Will put it on my Calendar and give you an update closer to time.

mikaldulee

Missouri Brigade hats off to you for having such a well prepared table.  You adapted and persevered.   O0

Missouri Brigade

Thanks to mikaldulee, wooldl, and mtbrass who worked the shoot.  Thanks also to Patriot Gal, Castle Mountain, and OutaAmmo who provided the display and materials.

I think show went well and we talked to some good folks.  There are a couple ranges in Missouri and a couple in Illinois that I would like to approach.  I'll likely be approaching some of you for help with this.

Can Missouri staff the shows in St. Charles and St. Louis??!!  I'm sure those are large shows that can reach a lot of people.