News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Belleville IL Gun Show August 28-29, 2010

Started by Missouri Brigade, August 04, 2010, 10:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Brigade

Appleseed is once again going to work the Belleville show on August 28-29, 2010.  This show has great attendance and is close to the important St. Louis metro area and downstate Illinois.  There are new shoots in McClean, Clinton, and Marion that we need to fill up as well as the record shattering 300 shoot at Waterman on September 11-12.

I have noticed several new forum members in recent months.  Please strongly consider helping out at this show so that you can take the seventh step and share what was lit in your hearts and minds at the shoots you were at.  All you need is a little time and a willingness to talk with others about your positive experiences.

Patriot Gal, Castle Mountain, and I will coordinate the sign up for the show.  Please send a PM if you can help on that weekend.

wooldl

Hello Missouri Brigade,

I tried to send you a PM but kept getting an error. ??
I can help on Sunday 29th at this show. What time do you want me there? Will I have to pay the entrance fee?

Dale
"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present generation, to preserve your Freedom! " - John Adams

AQT Dryfire Practice mp3 files: http://www.4shared.com/folder/559qijqr/My_4shared_Sync.html

Missouri Brigade

Wooldl, PM has been replied to.  You do not have to pay the entrance fee.  I will call next week.

Missouri Brigade

Thanks to mikaldulee, wooldl, and mtbrass who worked the shoot.  Thanks also to Patriot Gal, Castle Mountain, and OutaAmmo who provided the display and materials.

I think show went well and we talked to some good folks.  There are a couple ranges in Missouri and a couple in Illinois that I would like to approach.  I'll likely be approaching some of you for help with this.

Larry Morse, a respected NRA instructor who is helping with the Marion, IL shoot, stopped by and said good things about our table and promotion effort which was great to hear.

wooldl

It was good working the table and chattin with you Missouri Brigade. It was also encouraging to see the interest in Appleseed by those in attendance at the show.

I have sent an email to Town & Country Gun Club in Maryville, IL, where I am a member, to schedule a time to discuss the possibility of hosting an Appleseed. I have not heard back but will keep you posted.

wooldl
"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present generation, to preserve your Freedom! " - John Adams

AQT Dryfire Practice mp3 files: http://www.4shared.com/folder/559qijqr/My_4shared_Sync.html

mtbrass

Thanks for the work Missouri Brigade O0.  I enjoyed helping and I am not to far from those other shows in Missouri if they need some help maybe I can work it in - I will sneak some Illinois shoot info across the boarder ::)

Pappy

Thanks to all who helped with this gunshow, the programs future is in the promo efforts we make each and every day.. Do not let a chance slip past... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..