News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Special Summer Bonus Field Shoot

Started by wildman, August 03, 2010, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

On August the 28th were going to have Special Summer Bonus Fields Shoot. If you have been attending Fields Shoots all year or those of you that have helped out this summer at the workdays this is a free bonus shoot. We appreciate your support of the Field Shooting Program.

The shoot is open to the public. The range fee is 45.00.

Shoot starts at 10:00 hrs.  :~

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

JohnnyReb

One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

hawkeye

I'll bring my usual  crowd . I wonder who's been practicing?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

jmdavis

Have fun guys, I'll be in WV. I plan to make the fall shoots if I can. I have to wring out the bugs in the 03 and 03a3.

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

Bonden

hawkeye

You going to bring that new looking Garand? Who else is coming to the shoot? So far we have 7 or 8 that I know of.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

wildman

Who's that guy with the short black rifle? Since its a fun shoot I thought I might shoot mine.  :~
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Shoot Squirrel Yes

I think I'll bring the AK that's not supposed to shoot as well as it does. Maybe we can convince it to pattern instead of group.

hawkeye

Sounds like this is turning into a peasant gun shoot , you guys go make the red army proud. I'll have American iron but I'll bring that pps 43 just to see what it will do at 200 yards.

wildman

Quote from: Shoot Squirrel Yes on August 23, 2010, 01:11:26 PM
I think I'll bring the AK that's not supposed to shoot as well as it does. Maybe we can convince it to pattern instead of group.

You are absolutely forbidden from whining Saturday night.

Shoot Squirrel Yes

Quote from: wildman on August 23, 2010, 07:50:38 PM
Quote from: Shoot Squirrel Yes on August 23, 2010, 01:11:26 PM

You are absolutely forbidden from whining Saturday night.

Это - моя винтовка, и я буду кричать, хочу ли я к, крик, если я хочу к, крик, если я хочу к.

Вы кричали бы к тому, если бы это случилось с Вами.

Comerade.

**)

JohnnyReb

I'm bringing my 7.62 Galil and the AR-10.  :---
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

hawkeye

Hey Wildman I think you just got called something go to babblefish? for a translation. He might be whining already. I can tell this will be a memorable shoot. 

Koma

Wildman and untold others, Thank YOU for all your efforts on these field shoots.