News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

CT Appleseed Promo Table 8/7&8 at BTR

Started by vernic82, August 03, 2010, 04:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vernic82

Hello CT Instructor Crew,

This weekend 8/7&8 at Blue Trail Range there is a Firearms Manufacturers Show and Appleseed will have a Promo Table at this event.

Our Mission needs your help this coming weekend!

Even if you can come by and man the table for just 1 hour or on either day or help our Mission out for the entire weekend, you are needed.

I will have detailed hours later today and will post to all tonight.

Please PM me (vernic82) asap if you can lend a hand, this important CT Appleseed event needs you!

Yours in Service,

vernic82
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

"Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
- The Dude

vernic82

All right CT Instructor Crew, here's the details on this weekends CT Appleseed Promo Table at BTR:

House Keeping

Hours to cover are 9am - 5pm both Saturday 8/7 and Sunday 8/8.

We will receive 4 badges for both workers (we'll have to bs our way through or use the phone to coordinate meeting at the gates at shift changes)

I will take care of registration & payment Saturday morning.

Security is on site so everything but display rifles can be left overnight.

Set up is Saturday 6am - 8am.

No firearms related items can be sold but T-Shirts are OK.

I will supply an EZ-up tent, table & chairs as well as bring the New National Flyers and Todd's New National Banner an M1 Garand and 2 LTR's.

Dan (2paranoind) will be bringing the t-shirts, printed out target flyers & flags (?).

Staffing needs

Dan (2parnoid) has volunteers for Sunday, Tom (TOMINCT) and Jon (jonymo) have both committed to working but have not specified day/time.

Any other Instructor or IIT is welcome to volunteer for any OPEN shifts 1st and once these are filled any other shifts already staffed.

PLEASE PM ME ASAP TO SIGN UP FOR A SHIFT SO WE CAN MAKE THIS A SUCCESS ^:)^

Saturday 8/7

Setup 6am-8am
vernic82

1st shift 9am-11am
vernic82

2nd shift 11am-2pm
OPEN

3rd shift 2pm-5pm(box up flyers, shirts, etc at close)
OPEN

Sunday 8/8

1st shift 8:30am-11:30am
OPEN

2nd shift 11:30am-2:30pm
OPEN

3rd shift 2:30pm - Close
vernic82
"To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child. For what is the worth of human life, unless it is woven into the life of our ancestors by the records of history?"
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

vernic82

Here's what's been filled so far:

Quote from: vernic82 on August 03, 2010, 10:35:46 PM
All right CT Instructor Crew, here's the details on this weekends CT Appleseed Promo Table at BTR:

House Keeping

Hours to cover are 9am - 5pm both Saturday 8/7 and Sunday 8/8.

We will receive 4 badges for both workers (we'll have to bs our way through or use the phone to coordinate meeting at the gates at shift changes)

I will take care of registration & payment Saturday morning.

Security is on site so everything but display rifles can be left overnight.

Set up is Saturday 6am - 8am.

No firearms related items can be sold but T-Shirts are OK.

I will supply an EZ-up tent, table & chairs as well as bring the New National Flyers and Todd's New National Banner an M1 Garand and 2 LTR's.

Dan (2paranoind) will be bringing the t-shirts, printed out target flyers & flags (?).

Staffing needs

Dan (2parnoid) has volunteers for Sunday SATURDAY, Tom (TOMINCT) and Jon (jonymo) have both committed to working but have not specified day/time.

Any other Instructor or IIT is welcome to volunteer for any OPEN shifts 1st and once these are filled any other shifts already staffed.

PLEASE PM ME ASAP TO SIGN UP FOR A SHIFT SO WE CAN MAKE THIS A SUCCESS ^:)^

Saturday 8/7

Setup 6am-8am
vernic82

1st shift 9am-11am
vernic82

2nd shift 11am-2pm
Dan (2paranoid)

Jon (jonymo)N

Sunday 8/8

OPEN

OPEN

vernic82

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

vernic82

Schedule as of right now:

Saturday 8/7

Setup 6am-8am
vernic82

1st shift 9am-11am
vernic82 & Dan (2paranoid)

2nd shift 11am-2pm
Dan (2paranoid)

Jon (jonymo)N

Sunday 8/8

OPEN

OPEN

vernic82

PLEASE PM ME ASAP TO SIGN UP FOR A SHIFT SO WE CAN MAKE THIS A SUCCESS
― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude

vernic82

Tom (TOMINCT) stepped up and filled the opening's on Sunday.

Thanks to the guys (and families too!) who showed up to lend a hand!

More to follow on how it went ..:..

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

~ Harlan Ellison

- The Dude