News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors, Get Signed Up!

Started by Greg in MO, August 02, 2010, 11:28:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg in MO

Missouri Instructors!

In looking at the schedule, we have a definite need for instructors to get signed up for upcoming events.  I know that it is sometimes hard to plan ahead very far, but Chris and I need to know who is going where so we know where we need extra people both in Missouri and surrounding areas.

For example, there is no one signed up at all for Weatherby, and that is only a couple weeks away!  Also, Cookie Lady is looking pretty lonely on the Humansville womans shoot schedule.

We really need to plan ahead for the Bates City/Desoto shoots, as they should both be large shoots on the same day.  We will need every instructor to work that weekend, if at all possible.  The sooner you sign up the better chance we have to get both shoots covered adequately.

It is encouraging to see so many people signed up for Osage shoots and I know we all like to work with each other.  However, if we know we have Osage covered, please consider helping out at a surrounding shoot in another state that may desperately need your help.  Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Iowa can all use our help.  We are fortunate to have a relatively large and experienced instructor corps.  We need to help our friends in these other states get up to speed.

Thanks!

Greg