News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A New Red Hat!!!!!

Started by JoeZ, August 01, 2010, 10:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeZ

As he heads back home from Racine, I hope you Illinios types will give a very hearty CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Gumballhead on his more than deserved Red Hat.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  Your instructor corps gains a true asset. Use him wisely or else.....well just ask Minnesota what we are capable of (Mogget). I've already put in the request to the Racine Club for an April 19th date and he's only an hour away ;D

Good job Gumby

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Gopher Boy

Illiconsin gains another Red Hat.

Way to go Gumballhead!

G.B.

AFTERMATH

Congratulations Gumballhead!!!

Now don't let them talk you into holding the white-board.  ;)

Quote from: JoeZ on August 01, 2010, 10:57:40 PM
As he heads back home from Racine, I hope you Illinios types will give a very hearty CONGRATULATIONS!!! to Gumballhead on his more than deserved Red Hat.  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  Your instructor corps gains a true asset. Use him wisely or else.....well just ask Minnesota what we are capable of (Mogget). I've already put in the request to the Racine Club for an April 19th date and he's only an hour away ;D

Good job Gumby

JoeZ

What make you so sure she didn't just move there to get that much closer to the capitol?  State by state.....
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Kenner

Congrats to Gumby and thanks for the information on hammer replacement and bolt lock.  I ordered the parts!

Thanks to all the rest of you for the help.  I'm coming until I get Rifleman!

voortrekker

CONGRATULATIONS Gumby!!!!!!!!!!!   O0  O0  O0

..:..  ..:..  ..:..  ..:..  ..:..

It takes alot of hard work, focused dedication to become a Red Hat.

Congratulations to ALL of the Instructors in Illinois as well that led to Gumby's accomplishment, especially you Illinois Shoot Bosses.  Good job!

We here in Texas have got a really good crew of IIT's that are really close to earning their Red Hat too, FYI..... ;)

Brett out.
If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

dragonfly

Well deserved Gumblehead  O0 .
See you on the trail.

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Ashes

Gumballhead

Hey there everyone! 

Thanks for the kind words...hard to believe just one year ago I was attending my first Appleseed @ Ottawa, and watched Ahhshoot get his red hat!

Thanks for the good wishes, and see yous guys on the trail!  :o

Gumballhead

Quote from: Kenner on August 02, 2010, 12:02:19 AM
Congrats to Gumby and thanks for the information on hammer replacement and bolt lock.  I ordered the parts!

Thanks to all the rest of you for the help.  I'm coming until I get Rifleman!
Any time!  You've got your fundamentals down, and these few changes will just take away some of the frustration, and let you focus more.  Stay with it, it takes time.  I went to three appleseeds, and my dad to a few more than that!

Great to see you again!

Pappy

WELL DONE!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 :cool2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: It has been a lot of hard work and deadication on your part that has earned your new title, Full Instructor / Red Hat... You earned it and we are happy to have you!!!! Yery well done sir!!!!  Wish I could of been there, Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

EEL

Ahhhh, another successful border raid!  It is truly comforting to see the blurring of state lines for the betterment of the program.  Appleseed has gained a quality instructor!

Congrats Gumby!!!  O0

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Patriot Gal

CONGRATS GUMBY!!!!!  WE'RE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!     O0 O0 O0 ^:)^ ^:)^

Patriot Gal and Castle Mountain
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Gumballhead

Quote from: Patriot Gal on August 05, 2010, 01:44:31 PM
CONGRATS GUMBY!!!!!  WE'RE SO VERY PROUD OF YOU!!!     O0 O0 O0 ^:)^ ^:)^

Patriot Gal and Castle Mountain

So many colours! :bow:

Gordon

SkyHawk

Congratulations Gumby...way to go!
"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for"  Thomas Jefferson

John Boch

Congrats.

You don't mess around, do ya?

John

Reveille

Great job on the promotion. O0  I hope to see you in action later this month in Ottawa. :cool2: 

Reveille
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.