News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

OFFICIAL: ATHENS ALL LADIES SHOOT OCTOBER 16-17

Started by Ratchett, July 29, 2010, 02:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

despree

Sounds good; I've already indicated to NR that I'll be there (on KP).  Should be a fun time!

MsMtnEagle

All this talk about the food!  You shoulda been there!  Every meal was fantastic!  Lasagna, Veggie Lasagna, garlic bread, tossed salad, sausage gravy with THE most delicious biscuits I have ever eaten!  I begged Nurse Ratchet for the recipe!  Fresh fruit,  scrambled eggs, fresh fruit,  home made brownies!  Home made pumpkin squares!  Ya'll don't know what ya missed!  Someone please tell me what ya'll had for dinner on Sunday cause I had to leave in the afternoon for the long drive home.  Thanks to all who made this wonderful weekend possible!  I had a fantastic time at this beautiful location and met the most wonderful people!  Thanks to all the guys who worked so hard in the kitchen while we had all the fun on the range!   ^:)^
It just doesn't get any better than this! 
Pam
MsMtnEagle
"I never said it would be easy, I said it would be worth it"
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"  
"What would you choose to do today if you KNEW that you would succeed?"