News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RWVA Range Privileges

Started by wildman, December 31, 2007, 10:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

The RWVA is not your everday rifle club. We have a mission and the mission is to help other Americans become skilled riflemen. Hopefully the following policy changes will better reflect that goal.

From time to time we get inquires from shooters about becoming members of the RWVA and acquiring anytime access to the home range at Ramseur. In the past an annual fee, several work days, and demonstration of marksmanship abitity was required to have that privilege.

That policy has changed. What we now want are people who are willing to participate in advancing the various programs of the RWVA and HELPING MAINTAIN the facility at Ramseur. We want talents and energy not dollars.

Do you think you might want to be a part of what we do there? Here's what you have to do to earn that privilege. Come to our puplic events, find out what needs to be done and do it. There is always plenty to do. Show us by your actions you are motivated to help with the mission. When you have made your self a part of what we do....by doing, demonstrated your skill as a rifleman, and earned our trust then you will be given the privilege of anytime range access.

I am sure there will be questions about this policy. Please feel free to ask them. We of course will continue to honor our previous commitments and this policy change only concerns futhure access.

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC