News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

All Women's shoot

Started by AFTERMATH, July 17, 2010, 02:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFTERMATH

So I heard through the grape-vine that you all are having an All Women's shoot down there on Labor Day weekend.
Humansville?
Great!   O0
Who's gonna keep an eye on Ben1775? ???
If you'd like; you can send him up here; we'll babysit him for you. :D
A trip to the north would do him some good; and we could use the extra help patroling the boarder.
I'll start promo-ing this shoot to our 'fairer' Appleseeders.  @)
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Cookie Lady

We are indeed having an all-women's Appleseed here in MO. It will be at Gramma Goats property in Humansville on Labor Day week-end, and we are cooking up some wonderful plans to make it special.

As for Ben1775 - he much prefers the ladies to keep an eye on him.  ;D

Hope to see some ladies from MN there. I promise we will make them all feel welcome!

Cookie Lady

witchywoman

I have offically signed up so I will see you there!  Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,
Witchy
we have domestic enemies in this country and i'm gonna name names........ Ignorance, apathy, and laziness.   -EEL at Waterman 300

The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.   Ted Nugent