News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana's Numbers & Hard Work Ahead! (Time to Salvage 2010)

Started by techres, July 15, 2010, 06:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Hoosier team, our mid-year report card is in and we have a lot of work to do:

Quote from: Mogget on July 15, 2010, 09:21:40 AM
Now here is Indiana.  It's easy to see from this chart that the good folks in Indiana have their work cut out for them.  But I also happen to know that they have A PLAN!  This plan, cooked up by cooperating state coordinators and hard working instructors and volunteers across the Midwest, is going to make a huge difference in how Indiana looks within the next ninety days.  So stop by the the Indiana boards and learn how they're going to do it!

And here is the data behind the graph, above.

Here are the Indiana shoots from 2009 and 2010, as they stood at the end of June.  Right now, Indiana doesn't have too many more shoots scheduled for 2010 than they had in 2009.  But there's still plenty of time to change that.  Don't know if they can get anything else in for September but you can never tell when it comes to that Wily T.Techres.  And in any case, it certainly looks like November and December are wide open -- good months for WinterSeeds, too!

Do you see that empty space for numbers associated with the Cloverdale shoot in May?  Yep!  That was a valid, official Indiana shoot for which the hard working folks in Indiana are getting NO CREDIT.  NONE!  ZIPPO!  If I were you guys, I'd look up the shoot boss in Instructor Scheduling and PM the him/her for the numbers.  And it would be best if twenty or thirty of you all did the same thing, because as you know repetition is the mother of learning and what you have is a shoot boss who needs to learn to do the required internal after-action report (IAAR).

Finally, I notice a slight drop in average attendance.  Get that promo machine cranked up, guys!

Let me explain my thoughts on where we are:

This is the game and what matters: CTN (Crunch The Numbers).
This is the AQT for the states and Doubling is our 210.
I see several 205's ad 215's here, but our state is suddenly looking at a 155!

How is this possible?  Simple.  We took our eyes off the ball and forgot the steps to building a state success:

1. Promotions: Getting those numbers per shoot up.  Get them there by any means necessary and do it man to man if you have to.  
2. Signing Ranges: More ranges, and more shoots at existing ones.  This is has to be done, period.
3. Staff Advancement: Building a better training and worker corps.  These lead to the bodies that do promotion and range aquisition.
4. Leadership: Those who make sure the first three are being done.

How did Indiana miss out?  Frankly we missed at two levels: external and internal.  

Externally, Indiana has been involved in every level of the program and has even helped to stand up the new KY state crew.  We have been working hard at national level projects and sending workers to other states to help out.  All of these are good things, but if you are the pilot looking outside the cockpit at all time you will miss important dials and measures that tell you the plane is off course.

Internally, Indiana has been working on reorganizing for 2011 and that will bear fruit at that time, but for now it has distracted us a bit the same way looking at a map while flying does.  We have our minds on where we need to end up, and building our flight plan to get there, but again, those dials and and measures were missed and we did not catch just exactly how far off course we were.

Now, the reality is that we owe 15 shoots to Fred and that will happen.  As I have said to my staff chiefs, I would prefer we get those shoots scheduled and run here in Indiana ASAP because the only other option is to go and run shoots in Ohio to relieve their staff some.   Frankly, I would prefer not to have 100% of my staff making that drive regularly!

But the fact remains, we owe Fred 15 shoots and that will happen.  Period.

Now, our plans are not all public yet, but the phone calls are running and we will begin our state level conference calls as well as our regional level calls.   The primary focus is to point all our energies inward and at those dials with all the energy we have focussed elsewhere.  I expect that will bring us 7-9 range dates within 30 days.  The other 6-7 will just require all the hard work I know Hoosiers can do.

IT WILL HAPPEN.

Why will it happen?  How will it get done?  The answer is simple and is the same for every one of us.

When you wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, there are three truths that should be in your mind:

The Ship Is Sinking.
Appleseed Can Save It.
But Only If I Do Something TODAY.

15 is our mark, and we will make it,
Techres

P.S. More will come in the next message about how this will work on a state level.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

yellowhousejake

We talk about doubling shoots, but the charts show doubling numbers. We can fill shoots easier than we can schedule new shoots. It's also likely to be easier for us to get instructors to 8 shoots with 40 on the line, than to get instructors to 16 shoots with 10 on the line. Double shoots or double shooters? That is the question.

YHJ

PS, I know your first inclination is to ask me for 16 shoots with 40 on the line. My question is meant to ask if I should focus my time getting shooters, or getting shoots.

Getting shooters is easy, but it requires our instructor corps gets crackin'  ~~:)
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

techres

BOTH!

Indiana doubles the numbers for each shoot compared to 2009 and there will be no complaints.  Indiana does not and I have to give Fred all that we have scheduled and then 15 more. 

Them's just the numbers.

If we schedule 10 more shoots and they + the ones already scheduled all have 30 people on the line, Fred is not going to be mad at all.  He will smile. (well, maybe)

We need to do both, but the easier to directly control is the number of shoots. 

Is it harder to do on the ground?  Yes! 
Is it harder on our staff?  Yes. 
Will we have to get used to 15 shooters with one Green hat and 1 IIT for the entire weekend?  Yes. 
Will we not have to do any of this if we can start doing 30+ shooters at every event?  Yes.
Has all of this been mulled over at the highest levels?  Yes.

Them's just the numbers.

And most importantly, is this gonna be really, really hard to do?  Yes

But I know we can do it if we all, each and every hoosier trainer & worker, pulls their weight.

Techres

Quote from: yellowhousejake on July 15, 2010, 08:32:35 PM
We talk about doubling shoots, but the charts show doubling numbers. We can fill shoots easier than we can schedule new shoots. It's also likely to be easier for us to get instructors to 8 shoots with 40 on the line, than to get instructors to 16 shoots with 10 on the line. Double shoots or double shooters? That is the question.

YHJ

PS, I know your first inclination is to ask me for 16 shoots with 40 on the line. My question is meant to ask if I should focus my time getting shooters, or getting shoots.

Getting shooters is easy, but it requires our instructor corps gets crackin'  ~~:)

techres

I hope so.  But the proof is in the pudding and Fred's really hungry!

When I tell him we can get all that high quality pudding his way, he's just gonna say "Prove it."

techres

This is a copy of the PM I just sent all of the Hoosier Training Corps.  I post it here for anyone in Indiana who missed it, or who wants to know exactly what is going on:

Quote from: techres on July 15, 2010, 11:47:58 PM
Hoosier Instructor Corps,

Our mid-2010 report card is in and posted here:

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=15187.msg125760#msg125760

In a simple nutshell, we have slipped, rested on our laurels, and stagnated.  We have flatlined and are not growing at all.  Even with all the shoots we have still on the calendar, we will only meet last years numbers - if that.

If this happens, we are dead.  Fred can write us off, the mission will move on without us, and the hard work we have done in the past.  Because it is PAST.

Now, if that makes you upset, frustrated, or angry: GOOD!

Because we are going to double, PERIOD!

There is no way we are going to let this mission fail because it is just too damn important.  Remember, we say the ship is sinking, we say Appleseed can save it, and then the only question remains: are we acting like it?

Here is what we need to do:

1. Sign 15 additional shoots for THIS YEAR.
2. Staff those additional 15 plus the ones we already have on the schedule.
3. Pump each shoot to up in the attendance. 

15 Shoots?  What?!

Yes, 15.  This is not up for debate.  It is the statistical number we need to reach our goals for the state, for the region, and for the national program.  It is what we need for our nation. 

Finally, 15 is what we owe Fred.  And that should be enough for any of us.

I am certain we can do all of those in our own state, but know that if we cannot, we will begin to staff Ohio's shoots because they have more than they can handle.  If you do not want to drive that far, get shoots signed & staffed here.

Now, I am as guilty as anyone for taking my eye off the ball in Indiana and that will not happen again.  I need you to do the same.  Frankly, I will be coming and knocking to make sure work is happening.  Selected team leaders will also come as I need the help badly.  And I know that I can expect help from people who have done so much and sacrificed so greatly in the past.

You are all top notch instructors and dedicated individuals to the mission.  There is no question about that in any way, shape, or form.  This is not a calling out, it is a mustering call to gather up.

We must sign, promote, and do.

More details will come soon, but for this moment, I need you to step up and ask yourself these three questions in the bathroom mirror every day:

Is the ship sinking?
Can Appleseed save it?
What am I gonna do today?

What am I going to do today covers work, just to be clear.  Chatter on the forum is not included as work - that is a trap many of us (me included) get into.  Forum time that does not lead to cold calls, signed ranges, promotion, or another person on that line is just time - it does not count for work.

Indiana will soon be fielding a new color of hat - Blue.  These are our Applecore volunteers.  They are people who will work hard in every way other than instruction.  They will do what we all should be doing and remind us of what that real work looks like.  Frankly, they are here to help, but they are also here to teach us what we have forgotten: those 27 days between shoots are 90% of the Appleseed work to be done.

Give them every consideration as they gear up, and pay attention to what they do and how.  They will be the state's left hand, just as the instructor corps are the right hand.  Together we will turn our state around.

Here is what I need from you:

• Get me your mailing address so that I can send out promo stuff to you.
  • Come and be active on the forum for coordination, we need your input.
  • Be ready, we will start doing phone conferences soon to coordinate efforts.
  • Be positive & focussed.  We will make this work if we but try.  We have applied very little "27 days" effort to our state in 2010.  If we do, this will be a breeze.

Thank you again, now let's get to work,
Techres

If you are in Indiana and did not get this PM and are ready to work, PM me now.  I need every hand I can get and yours will carry just as much weight as anyone else who is carrying, which is more than the ones not carrying.  So PM me now and we will get you jobs.

Currently my right hand of execution (getting stuff done) is Yellowhousejake.  YHJ is our promotions man and range signer.  You are our range finder, and we need ranges as stated above.  Get us a range name, preferably a contact name, and we can move with you from there.  These two jobs YHJ is doing should be done by a full team and that may just happen if we don't see huge success quickly.

Bill 3 is our Instructor Liasan which has been a quiet job before, but I think just got hotter and if needed, will be issued a sharp stick to poke instructors with.  Bill does not know it yet, but he is going to help encourage instructors along in their jobs: promotions, advancement, and instruction.  NOTE THE ORDER.  That order is intentional. 

Hawkhavn is our regional coordinator and will be helping us with cross pollination, organizing IBC/RBC's and keeping us on track as a region.  He is my boss and our best help.

Finally, my job is to keep this all going in a direction.  Before I took it on as my sole job and that was a mistake - now I will lead, delegate, and check numbers.  Now I am going to ask others to do their own work in saving the nation.  I am getting out of your way so that you will have the chance to run.

One last thing, this process will require us to work hard and sacrifice our egos before the mission.  Please know that the debates about numbers, ability, expectations have all been had and are all now done.  The time for talk is really quite over and what remains is the work.  So if you have reservations and want to talk, PM me (or Bill 3, or YHJ) and we will be happy to talk with you.  But please do not gum up the work with talk.  We simply are out of time and now need to run, run, run to make this happen.

Thanks again, both for your patience and your future efforts,
Techres

T-Bolt

Hello to all.  I have a partial solution to the problem. I have a range on my property just outside of Lafayette that was built for Appleseed. It is currently set up with 22 4' lanes but could handle more if needed(rim fire only). My schedule is very busy for the rest of the year so I will not be able to assist much but the range is here if needed. One advantage that we have is that we can schedule shoots to fill gaps in the schedule. If you guys let me know how many and when you would like to hold them then I will clear them with my wife and get them on the schedule.

techres

Quote from: T-Bolt on July 16, 2010, 02:59:00 AM
Hello to all.  I have a partial solution to the problem. I have a range on my property just outside of Lafayette that was built for Appleseed. It is currently set up with 22 4' lanes but could handle more if needed(rim fire only). My schedule is very busy for the rest of the year so I will not be able to assist much but the range is here if needed. One advantage that we have is that we can schedule shoots to fill gaps in the schedule. If you guys let me know how many and when you would like to hold them then I will clear them with my wife and get them on the schedule.

You will be contacted ASAP.  Was this the Lafayette range we used last year?   Thank you!

Techres

ATM

Hello to all...

Hey Jared, that's great news and I look forward to seeing you and your family again.
My first AS was the first one held on your property Apr. 18-19, 2009 and it was incredible.
Thanks so much!
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

Fred

Getting shooters is easy...

And here, all this time, I've been thinking our biggest unmastered challenge is - or was - promotions.

OK, YHJ, I'll bite. How do we do this ('easy' or not)?

And, once you tell me, I plan to get this info out, system-wide. We need shooters - for sure! O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

Bill of Rights

Hello to all.  I have a partial solution to the problem. I have a range on my property just outside of Lafayette that was built for Appleseed. It is currently set up with 22 4' lanes but could handle more if needed(rim fire only). My schedule is very busy for the rest of the year so I will not be able to assist much but the range is here if needed. One advantage that we have is that we can schedule shoots to fill gaps in the schedule. If you guys let me know how many and when you would like to hold them then I will clear them with my wife and get them on the schedule.
Jared!! Welcome back! I haven't seen anything from you in a long time and would be very pleased to work more shoots on your range if my work schedule permits. My first shoot in an Orange Hat was the shoot ATM came out for, and I have good memories of it.

Thank you for coming back and again making your property available to us; with luck, you'll be able to get away for a weekend and start advancing, too.

Have a great day and a better weekend and I look forward to working with you again soon!

Bill
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams

AuntieBellum

Lafayette would be AWESOME!  If we can get this on the schedule, I will happily commit to help out for every single one of those 'seeds (at least the weekends that aren't already on my work schedule - in which case it's close enough that I could still drive down after work and help in the late afternoon!).  I haven't met you yet T-Bolt, but I think I like you.   ;)
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

techres

Ok, Dinky got me the numbers for the May shoot which is a start to upping our numbers.  They are in the IAAR and sent off to the AAR Fairy so the first steps down the path have begun!

O0

Rimshot

Quote from: AuntieBellum on July 16, 2010, 09:39:00 AMLafayette would be AWESOME!  If we can get this on the schedule, I will happily commit to help out for every single one of those 'seeds (at least the weekends that aren't already on my work schedule - in which case it's close enough that I could still drive down after work and help in the late afternoon!).  I haven't met you yet T-Bolt, but I think I like you.   ;)
Even if Auntie can't be there I almost certainly can be.  Lafayette is almost close enough that I can bail without having to get off the couch (I kid! @))  T-bolt I've never seen your range but if you ever need help with range cleanup or prep ahead of an event shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to drive down a weekday evening or on the weekends.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

yellowhousejake

Quote from: Fred on July 16, 2010, 07:56:43 AM
Getting shooters is easy...

And here, all this time, I've been thinking our biggest unmastered challenge is - or was - promotions.

OK, YHJ, I'll bite. How do we do this ('easy' or not)?

And, once you tell me, I plan to get this info out, system-wide. We need shooters - for sure! O0

It's not a secret, it's not hard, it doesn't require a plan or a project manager.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=14518.msg121141#msg121141

All it requires is for every instructor to print out six to twelve flyers a month and post them, everywhere. Right now we spend so much time talking to our shooting friends about Appleseed, posting flyers at gun shops and ranges, posting messages on shooting and hunting forums. The choir has heard the sermon, it's time to speak to the congregation. Americans are sitting in the pews waiting for the answer but the pulpit is empty.

As instructors we read our history books, we search out interesting tidbits on the internet, we study our manual, and we spend countless hours in the AS forum debating the need for auto bolt releases on an LTR, and whether it will make more riflemen or not.  I am as guilty as the next guy.

That is sitting on the couch.

We have suggested that an instructor needs to attend a minimum number of shoots a year to remain proficient and qualified. I propose a instructor needs to distribute a minimum number of flyers a month. Having twenty instructors on the line is worthless, if the line is empty.

We need to reach outside our circle, we need to extend our theater of operations so to speak. Youth groups, community organizations, clubs are all viable groups to approach with the idea they can have a group outing involving Appleseed. We are working in that direction in Indiana, throwing ideas against the wall of how to reach out to those groups. It starts by letting them know we are here. Flyers everywhere is the first step.

Bill boards, as much as I dislike them, are the centerfire volley of promotions. I nearly cried tears of joy when I found out Indiana was getting them  ^:)^.  Bill boards puts Appleseed in their heads, the flyers put Appleseed in their hands. We must not let that connection be wasted.

YHJ

I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SPQR

YHJ,

Since I am relatively new to this I am going to need some hand holding.

I want to make it my personal mission to win over Indiana University to the Appleseed.  This is a mission I would like to undertake this fall.  My plan is relatively simple.  I intend to recruit 6-10 seeders from the IU Judo club because I believe its philospohy and goals most closely resemble those of the ASP.  With them in hand I intend to make the hard sell to other club sports within the IU HPER.  Once that is accomplished, there should be a pool of individuals deep enough to support the logic of the ASP and reason with those who would poo poo it.  From that point and effort could be made to get students from non-sports organizations involved.  By pitching small groups and organizations it focuses the discussion into smaller, more maneagable scales and distributes the message into more diverse corners more quickly while preventing groups who know little about us but attack marksmanship as a matter of fashion to a minimum. 

The pluses:  This could work because I am really good looking and have a lot of charisma.
                  It could potentially tap a market of urban and suburban-based seeders we have trouble getting to.
                  Bloomington as a town needs this.  It needs some reason and responsibility injected into it.

The uh-ohs:  Many of the people I am making the pitch to won't be firearms owners.
                  I need copies of the flyer .pdfs so I can print out flyers (the print shop I work at will supply paper, WE ARE SEED FRIENDLY O0)
                               -the Indiana promotions officer may need to help me tweek the flyer to make it more appealing to the demographic.

There are probably more uh-ohs and this may end up being a head getting beat against a wall scenario but I am endeavoring to maintain apositive aoutlook and persevere beyond doubters.

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

SPQR

Something else I forgot to mention is that getting some of the kids I play judo and ju-jutsu with would involve getting some kids from ROTC that play with me.  That gives me an in to getting more kids from ROTC.  That can't hurt.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

hawkhavn

SPQR,

Great minds evidently think alike!  I was thinking about the ROTC corps tonight on the way home.  I tried to get through to them several years ago with no success.  Probably, inexperience on my part and the program wasn't very large yet.

It would be great to work with them, especially if you have an 'in'.  The IU unit participates in the Ranger Challenge which has a strong rifle component: http://www.indiana.edu/~rotc/ranger_challenge/

Let us know what you need and we'll back you all the way.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

yellowhousejake

Quote from: SPQR on August 09, 2010, 02:19:43 PM
YHJ,

Since I am relatively new to this I am going to need some hand holding.

Somehow I don't believe you  :cool2:

I will be bringing stacks of flyers, enough for all instructors, to Cloverdale. We can talk about interesting ways to distribute them...

YHJ

YHJ

techres

SPQR,

IU is one of the highest priority targets that I have on my list.  I want ROTC, I want martial arts people, I want SCA people, I want history students, I want women studies majors, I want a line full of folk lore grad students, and even a line filled with sorrority girls.  Heck, with the sorrorities, we could just do an event for each separate one.

And I am not joking on any of these.  Think about the viral effect here:

IU brings in 30k+ students from the four corners of our nation, yet mostly from gun unfriendly coasts.  Think about the incubator of Appleseed and Firearms ownership that Bloomington, Indiana becomes as we get them good, fundamental firearm and history education and experience.

Now, they are only here for a short time, and then they go home.  Home where new seeds can flourish, home where their families can attend shoots with them, home where they can ask, "Crazy?  No, I met them and they were nice enough to me and we had a ball."

IU is perfect.  IU will be the example for other colleges to follow.

And all we have been failing, is one guy on the inside ready to lead the charge!

Now we have one...

O0

Techres

SPQR

Round 2 of my Indiana plan is 4-H.  Each county has its own 4-H clubs and almost every one of them has a Shooting Sports component.  The range of projects involved in the shooting sports components is dependent on the availability of instructors but I know for a fact that almost all of the surrounding counties have them.  The project competition is done with bolt action .22 targeters off of sandbags and a bench at 10 meters (I believe).  They may not be entirely conducive to a full weekend 'seed but I do know that, as a project, it has high parent involvement.  If we can organize with local 4-H councils to have instructors show up to a Shooting Sports meeting or two and give a demonstration or what not I believe there would be a very eager audience.  I don't have feelers out on that yet but I am working on it.  That is something TBE and I have been chatting about for a while.  Most of the county fairs are over and the Shooting Sports clubs won't meet again until the spring so we have time on that. 

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

SPQR

Techres-
"IU brings in 30k+ students from the four corners of our nation, yet mostly from gun unfriendly coasts."

You are absolutely right.  I hope we can make that a positive.  Unfortunately the mindset of the student body is much different than when I was an undergrad.  Continuously developing instructor corps that can communicate with wild, reasonless animals and developing sound convenient facilities will be important to making it work.  If we can put together a good Bedford shoot (which I am really looking forward to) and get some movement on Indy locations that can only be a benefit to a Bloomington plan.

My rugged good looks and roguish charm will keep sorority chicks on the line only so long before they demand foamy coffee and bathroom facilities.   

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

POC

My daughter is in 4H, and I know a lot of the people involved in the "upper echelon" of Orange Co. 4H.  Keep me updated on what you are wanting to do and I'll see how I can help out.
To all Riflemen on the planet; we are here; we are waiting.

Niecie

Quote from: SPQR on August 09, 2010, 11:39:46 PM
My rugged good looks and roguish charm will keep sorority chicks on the line only so long before they demand foamy coffee and bathroom facilities.   

THANKS, SPQR! I just spit coffee all over my monitor  ;D

Bill of Rights

Quote from: Niecie on September 21, 2010, 09:21:46 AM
Quote from: SPQR on August 09, 2010, 11:39:46 PM

THANKS, SPQR! I just spit coffee all over my monitor  ;D

But was it foamy coffee?  :D
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom,go from us in peace.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down & lick the hands which feed you.May your chains sit lightly upon you,& may posterity forget that you were our countrymen! Sam Adams