News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Easy Promo Opportunity for all regions!

Started by MeanStreaker, July 15, 2010, 04:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

Hey everyone,

I am working with our local Friends of the NRA Committee.  Each year they hold a banquet.  Most are in Autumn and ours is on Sept 20.  I'm going to serve as some type of an usher role, as well as donate Free Appleseed Certificates and maybe David Hackett Fischer's book as door prizes and auction items.  In return, they will allow us to put up a banner and have promotion brochures available to the attendees.

This is a very easy effort that will get Appleseed in front of many known, dedicated firearm enthusiasts.

Who wants to do some research (I can maybe help you) and get in touch with your local Friends of the NRA to offer prizes?
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

techres

Indiana did this last year and I still have some table holder cards to go with the free Appleseed event forms.  Let me look tonight!
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

MeanStreaker

Sweet!  I'll trade you for your bipod and mags I have to ship back to you.  How's that sound for a deal? :)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

Worked well in Athens as far as the flyers going out and info getting out. I do not know if anyone has taken advantage of their certificates. They were marked with Athens FofNRA--NR. Haven' t seen any turn up at Athens shoots that I am aware. It was a fun time talking with folks about the project and definitely an easy 7th step venue.

Ratchett

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

techres

These are fold over and standing place cards.  Use them if they are useful.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

slim

Is that techres spotting with a Patched Orange Hat on his head? How old is this picture?

I also recognize a great Rifleman named John in the black cap and then I sat there looking at that shooter saying, "who the heck is that?" Then the ears started looking familiar and I said, "I've got ears like that. Hey, I've got glasses like that too.... wait a minute....."

Ditch Water in early '09? A handsome bunch of fellas, to say the least. If you folks want to make a good impression at the NRA banquet, these are definitely  the photos you want to use!