News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

buckingham july IBC

Started by smwwoody, July 14, 2010, 11:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smwwoody

Will every one who signed up for the july IBC please reply to this thread with a simple "I'm in"

Thanks

Woody
Fixing some of the holes in your bucket first can make bailing easier

Our children should be taught how to think, not what to think....

KJ4WXC

BD

Up the Republic

n2oguy

I've been in!!  :---

Richie               
"Of the people,By the people,For the people"--Abe Lincoln (Except when Big Brother is watching)-R. Taylor

"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds"--Albert Einstein

Beowolf_357

smwwoody

Hi all,

The IBC will not be starting at the range. It will start at 8:30 in my garage. If you need directions PM me or call me 434-390-3646

Thanks

Woody

KJ4WXC

FiremanEd

I see we have 5 IIT's registered and I'm pretty sure ACPJunkie is coming down to "freshen up" with us so we'll have a good weekend. I'll see you all as soon as I can get out of class on Friday.

See you then,

Eddie
Are you a Rifleman or a clerk?? 

"Men sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their part"   George Orwell

smwwoody

Dinner is on me Friday night.  My wonderful wife said she would make spaghetti and meat balls for everyone.  This lets me keep everyone there late for a working dinner ~~:) .  What time will you be coming through Ed? we will make sure dinner is ready when you get here.

Woody

KJ4WXC