News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New National Brochure Ready in Wisconsin

Started by Deacon, July 13, 2010, 01:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deacon

Hello all you Wisconsin Appleseeders!!!

I have a box of beautiful tri-fold, full color brochures that need to get in the hands of potential shooters!

Every one of these new brochures need distributions ASAP ~~:)

I travel quite a bit around Wisconsin, so please pm me any ideas you have for a place to drop off a handful.

OR, I can also send you some to place at your favorite range, gun shop, gun show, military base, etc., etc., etc.!  We are halfway through the year and it is important to continue getting  "sold out" shoots!  Be creative and lets get the lead out! :---

We have some VERY creative people who worked very hard on this promotional piece.  The quality of these brochures are excellent and it is a great conversation starter.

And of course, remember the best, most efficient, low cost/high speed promotional option....word of mouth!!! &)

Now, let me know how many you need and lets empty this box so I can beg Fred-the-helpful for another one!

Deacon
WI State Coordinator

dragonfly

These are really nice, I just picked up some from Deacon this morning.

D-fly
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

bedford

Reckless Rick

Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Deacon

Hey Guys,

Send me a pm with your name and address.  I have to go to Minneapolis for the next couple of days and then will mail everything out on friday. Also include how many you may want.

Thanks for helping out!!! :bow:

Deacon

crash

Is there a downloadable/printable version?
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Mogget

No, there's no downloadable or printable version.  This is a professional quality tri-fold printed in full color on shiny paper.  It is a first-rate, top of the line production like you'd see out of a major commercial enterprise.  So if you want to introduce Appleseed to people -- and you know that you do -- it's worth your time to send Deacon your info and get a stack.

I have my own box!   :D

Mogs

dragonfly

I have already put out the 2 stacks Deacon gave me. I need more  :sos: . At least another stack or 2. Its so easy just send mailing info to Deacon and he will get them to you. Another reason to go to your favorite sporting goods store or club  8) . Lets get these put out there  :sos: . These are easier than the swat reprints and promotions seems to be our weakness.

You got to ask yourself one question; did I promote Appleseed today ?

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

AFTERMATH

Quote from: crash on July 16, 2010, 06:03:52 PM
Is there a downloadable/printable version?

I may be able to part with a few at Duluth, if I get them by then.
Don't worry; they'll be complete with MN inserts. >:D

Fred sent me a couple with my stock; they are nice! O0
The rest are on their way!

Huzza!

Aftermath
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Deacon

Soooo,  here is the skinny on Wisconsin's fliers....

I have dropped off fliers to to following locations:

M & M Sports Shop in New Lisbon, WI
Moe's in Black River Falls, WI
Army Navy Store in Eau Claire, WI

The following have requested flyers.  They will be mailed out tomorrow.
Reckless
Shooterer
Martin  (I need your address Martin....answer the phone!  It just rings and rings!)
Crash
Bedford
Blue 5

I have dropped off flyers to Dragonfly (I got more for you!) and JoeZ.

Now the exciting part,  JoeZ has already been working with a local distributor of fine products to put flyers in EVERY order that ships to their customer.  This is a national company and they ship out upwards of 50 orders per day!
I am also working with 3 other companies for distribution through their orders to customers.  One has given preliminary thumbs up  O0 and I need a face to face with the other two.  I will be contacting Fred or Bulkhead to find out how many of these flyers I can actually get my hands on.

In addition to the above locations where I dropped off flyers.....I stopped by Gander Mountain in Madison today.  I talked to the gun department guys and we now have brochures on TWO different counters in the store.  Not only that, they pulled out from underneath the cabinet, two clear plastic brochure holders and said "Here, use these!"   These flyers look awesome on the counter-tops!  Thanks Gander Mountain!  
If you are near a Gander Mountain, please drop these flyers off ASAP!

Thanks everyone for getting the word out. :bow:

Deacon
WI S.C.

Blue Five

I am hoping to get some of these for the various classes my Dad runs...already PM-ed Deacon, keeping fingers crossed  ..:..

B5
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

dragonfly

I've put the new flyer's out at; Baraboo Gander mtn., Circus City sportsmen Baraboo , Recobs Prairie du Sac, Ace Sauk Prairie , Jims gun supply Baraboo WI. I'm out of the new one's this doesn't mean I can't still put out the old ones  ;) .

I always make sure I invite store employee's to an Appleseed  :~ . I think that is the key. When they have 1st. hand knowledge it makes it easier for them to promote  :cool2: .

I hope to see you all at an Appleseed soon.

dragonfly

K.I.S.S.

colycat

I still have a box of these.  Any one need some?  I can mail them to you.
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

Taylor

If you want to send me some I can place them at the bait, etc. shops in Minong and Gordon and I'll run some over to Hayward next time I'm going in that direction. Mike Palucci, W3049 Colton Road, Minong, WI 54859.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

JoeZ

Gun stores and such readily accept literature on shooting sports and most have a dedicated spot for it. These are some places the new trifolds are at.
Fletcher Arms in Waukesha
Gander Mtn in Waukesha
Shooter Shop in West Allis
Gander Mtn in Germantown
Cabelas in Richfield

Aslo, as part of your 7th step tell the shooters the least they can do is to help pass a few out and have an instructor with trifolds in hand and on cue. Then tell them you only have a few so if they take them they are honor bound to hand them out.
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

dragonfly

Quote from: colycat on August 04, 2010, 08:17:26 PM
I still have a box of these.  Any one need some?  I can mail them to you.

A BOX !!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have to beg for a few here and there and you get a whole box.

I think Gander Mtn.(Baraboo) is running low again. Ace in Sauk is running low and we need to get some more out to Recob's in Prairie and I need some. I probably should get some more out to SPB they have a shoot this weekend. Anybody get out to Tom's gun's or True Value in Reedsburg.

D-fly

K.I.S.S.

bedford

I can really use more, too, I'm using them very sparingly.

Please send me some more if there is some available.  I do have a black and white version, but it doesn't look nearly as nice!

colycat

I am off to GA for the weekend.  But next week I will send out the flyers to those who have asked for them.

I hope it is a little cooler in the south ++)
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine