News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AZ National Guard Marksmanship Training Effort

Started by AZOpie, July 10, 2010, 12:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOpie

OK folks, I have been working on getting us in with the National Guard SDM (MTU back in my days) folks here. Those of you that were at the CAP shoot met some of them.

It looks like we might get a chance to interface with them. They have invited us to participate in one/some of their classes. In return, they will come out to an Appleseed. My promise to them is that we will do it their way in their class(es), but they have to do the same for us. I think this is a great way to start a relationship that has a potential to be benficial to all. For those of you who were not present at the CAP shoot, we were invited at the after action to put together a team of instructors to come out and shoot the "All Weapons Weekend" next year in late April. To shoot this, some of their training might be helpful.  :---   :---   :---

What I need to know is who might be interested in this opportunity? I am waiting for access to see their schedules of shoots and classes, so I don't currently have any specifics. I have been told that some classes are coming up - don't know where or when at this time. When I have that information I will coordinate with the NG contacts and those that are interested directly.

AZO

AZbinary

"Not Last!" -AZ AWW 2011

NEWGUY556

RWVA, Rifleman
Dangerous Middle Aged Man
Gun up...Send it....... HIT!

Wade

Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

SamD