News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors and IITs needed for Carmi July, 10-11

Started by Mudcat, July 08, 2010, 07:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

We have found out today that we will have a VIP attending the Carmi shoot this weekend and I am planning on putting one instructor with the VIP. This takes one away from us then today I also find out that XDman will have to work saturday morning and will be late.
This will leave me with 1 brand new IIT Biogranny and george63 to run the shoot. Which is doable but with the VIP there I do not want to have an understaffed shoot.

Great range with good camping, food will be available both days. Come on and help us Hoosiers and george63 run this IL. shoot.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

techres

I have put out a call to the entire Hoosier Instructor Corps.  I hope IL can do the same.  Time is short and we should never leave a brother (mudcat) hanging.  Furthermore, if this VIP visit goes poorly due to staffing - we will be kicking ourselves for the next year.

Techres, IN SC
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

yellowhousejake

Fear not Mutcat! I will be there and I will bring DaveD's foam board target line, the "Cadillac" of backers. We may need to drive on the range and set it up under headlights though :))

It's only five hours away from east central Indiana. Revere road all night on horseback, I can sip hot coffee in the comfort of my truck while the miles roll by.

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Gordon

I could make it over there -- weighing the matter.

It looks like you just picked up another IIT --- Jimbo.

Does anyone know the nature of this VIP?

techres

Quote from: FuzzyMath on July 09, 2010, 12:36:49 AM
Does anyone know the nature of this VIP?

Yes.  We are just being discreet with that information at this time. 

kentuckyjam

Sorry we can't travel up this weekend or we would.  Heading out for Mass. Sat morning. 
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Mudcat

Quote from: kyjam on July 09, 2010, 07:43:23 AM
Sorry we can't travel up this weekend or we would.  Heading out for Mass. Sat morning. 

I know you would without a doubt.  I will see you guys next month, have fun and be safe.

Tell all the guys and gals ( Issac, James, Paul, John, Hannah) I said hey.   O0
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

mtbrass

Wish I could help. I had planned on this being my first shoot as an IIT but family is in from out of town.  I wish you the best of luck getting plenty of help.

Mudcat

I believe we got it under control now. Special thanks to Jimbo and FuzzyMath for answering the call. They will be joining me, Yellowhousejake, George63, XDman and Biogranny for the weekend.
We should look good.
--George Washington

Ratchett

^:)^ Ain't Appleseeders grand. We sure are a blessed bunch!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ Happy seeding to you all and a safe shoot as well.

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

techres

Great!  Glad to see people stepping up to help.

Techres

Patriot Gal

Sorry, Techres,

We're in Tx for a long weekend this weekend or we could have come to help.

Hope you're having a great time!!!

Patriot Gal
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan