News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors needed for Citra, FL event July 17/18

Started by PHenry, July 08, 2010, 12:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Hey GA!
Sorry to have to ask, but it is looking like an event in N. Florida will be under-staffed for July 17/18. This is a new venue for us and we'd hate to have to cancel or even have a less than well-run event here.

I know ya'll have your own worries and I am loathe to go botherin' our neighbors over our troubles, but hey - I'm an Appleseeder - it's what we do right - ask people to work for free and when they do - ask for more?  :-[

If anyone can serve at this event, from IIT0, on up, please notify instructor scheduling. As we all know - only RIs are eligible for reimbursement, but I may be able to pull some strings with "management", owing to the need involved. I can likely also arrange for lodging with the SB, so long as there is no snoring involved.  ^-^

Many thannks neighbors.  O0

PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

jollynator

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

jollynator

Unfortunately I am not able to make it.  Will have to catch the next time around.

Nator