News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Camp Perry Ohio pop up shoot

Started by Butt Stock, July 07, 2010, 02:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butt Stock

Hey all there is a pop up shoot out at Camp Perry labor day weekend September 4-5.  :---
There is pistol the one day and the other day is rifle.

http://www.friendsofcampperry.org/Events.html

Ilium and I plan on being there.

Butt Stock

PS I would get there early so you don't have to Wait in line so long.  ;)

Butt Stock

less then a month to go till the pop up's

it will be $30 at the first relay and after that it is $10 for each relay that you want to do. the course of fire is 2 or 3 pop up's at a time with a mount of 40 total targets. they stay up for about 5 to 10 seconds with a range from 50-300 meters from you. you can bring more then 40 rounds of ammo with you  to the relay (but riflemen don't need more then one round per target) ;)

i would say to get there at 0700 so you don't have to Waite in line but if you don't get there at that time it is fine they have as many relays as you can pay for.

pistol pop up's any pistol that is smaller then .45 cal.
rifle pop up's any rifle that is not full auto that is 30 cal or less

if you want more info that i have not given you pm me and i will give it to you.

BS

slim

I expect to see your names up there near the top again! Good luck, guys!

heathen

It looks like I'll make both of these.  :) One of the guys I work with plans to go also. Hope to see you guys up there.  O0

redman1

will they have one in the fall to??(pop up)or is this it?
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.To subdue the enemy without  fighting is the highest skill..
-SUN-TZU

The less effort,the faster and more powerful you will be..
-Bruce Lee

ilium

From http://www.friendsofcampperry.org/Events.html

"Fall Snowflake Rifle Shoot is tentatively schedule for Saturday November 27th, 2010"

redman1

Quote from: ilium on August 31, 2010, 03:37:54 AM
From http://www.friendsofcampperry.org/Events.html

"Fall Snowflake Rifle Shoot is tentatively schedule for Saturday November 27th, 2010"

is that the pop up shoot??
To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill.To subdue the enemy without  fighting is the highest skill..
-SUN-TZU

-Bruce Lee

ilium

[/quote]

is that the pop up shoot??
[/quote]

Yes, it is.

redman1

-SUN-TZU

-Bruce Lee

ilium

Will we see you there in November Redman1?

Was awful windy on Saturday. Today was an awesome day for pistol pop-ups.

Had fun.

redman1

Quote from: ilium on September 05, 2010, 09:28:19 PM
Will we see you there in November Redman1?

Was awful windy on Saturday. Today was an awesome day for pistol pop-ups.

Had fun.

yep
my boss might go 2
-SUN-TZU

-Bruce Lee