News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Finally made it onto the forum

Started by mudhauler, July 06, 2010, 08:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudhauler

With the assistance of Adam at Infinite Arms(because my computer kung-fu is weak!)I was finally able to get through this forum registration thing.I'm the guy that comes out to the Sunday shoots in the woodland BDU pants and RWVA T-shirt.I don't want to give out my name on this public forum because---shhhh,"THEY" are after me,HA HA!I'm trying to put names to screennames.Xeyed,are you the instructor from NV that was with us on the 1000 yard range at the Kingman shoot on Memorial Day weekend?I know Chiller is the long range bolt action shooter.Ya'll should come out to Kingman on July 25 to shoot the actual distance with the centerfires,I'm gonna be there baking under the desert sun practicing my rifle mojo.

Xeyed

Welcome Mudhauler,

You are right MH. Xeyed is the Orangehat from Nevada (The one larger than the average bear) who was with you in Kingman on the KD range. Along with AZredhawk44.

Have fun in Kingman. Bring lots of water and suncreen.

Good chance to see how your equipment and skills perform in a hot dusty environment. You will be the envy of every Appleseeder who has shot in the rain/snow. Ah nice sunny weather, not a cloud in the sky, gentle breezes and sand. Sounds like a day at the beach.

X

One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

DesertDog

Welcome aboard MH.  I'm the guy who wears the green hat at BC, but there will be others soon.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Chris_H

Hi there MH,

I'm another commonly seen instructor in BC, usually with a red hat.  :)

Glad to have you around!

Chris

mudhauler

Quote from: Xeyed on July 07, 2010, 02:46:16 AM
Welcome Mudhauler,

You are right MH. Xeyed is the Orangehat from Nevada (The one larger than the average bear) who was with you in Kingman on the KD range. Along with AZredhawk44.

Have fun in Kingman. Bring lots of water and suncreen.

Good chance to see how your equipment and skills perform in a hot dusty environment. You will be the envy of every Appleseeder who has shot in the rain/snow. Ah nice sunny weather, not a cloud in the sky, gentle breezes and sand. Sounds like a day at the beach.

X

"Have fun  in Kingman"-translation=I will be roasting under the July Arizona sun!I'm going to break out the my camelback hydration system from my army days so I can hydrate while in position.I'm going to use M855 ammo this time to see how it groups compared to the Federal M193 I used last time.

TrebleShooter

Welcome to the forum Mudhauler!
I'm the other IIT in BC  (the female one)  8)
See you in October? 

desertrat144

Welcome aboard mudhauler.  I'm the team leader for Adaptive Appleseed- a great bunch of folks spread across the US.  Check out the thread and if you have any comments, ideas suggestions or want to join our little part of Appleseed, let me know.

Tom
"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond it's limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." - President Ronald Wilson Reagan