News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio Appleseed Project on Facebook.

Started by RoadBlock, July 05, 2010, 07:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoadBlock

With Meanstreaker's blessing, I started a Facebook page for Ohio Appleseed events.  

Become a fan, spread the word.  Maybe we can get the attention of some Americans who would otherwise never hear of the Appleseed Project.

Thank you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohio-Appleseed-Project/130486700324325

Ratchett

Hey RB,

I went to listed link, it is your profile page. I am not Facebook savvy so am I doing something wrong??

Hope to meet on trail soon, til then keep the Faith!

In His Grip,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

RoadBlock

Quote from: Nurse Ratchett on July 05, 2010, 09:03:14 PM
Hey RB,

I went to listed link, it is your profile page. I am not Facebook savvy so am I doing something wrong??

Hope to meet on trail soon, til then keep the Faith!

In His Grip,
Ratchett

Thank you for the correction.  Original post has been updated with the proper link.

I'm certain you were at the 6/19-6/20 New Philly event.  I was the weirdo on the far right end of the line  8)

Hoover

Hey RoadBlock,

Great idea!  I'd like to collaborate with you to hopefully coordinate promotions within Ohio on your new facebook page.  I'll PM you to begin the dialog.

Hoover

Quote from: RoadBlock on July 05, 2010, 07:52:59 PM
I started a Facebook page for Ohio Appleseed events.  

Lisa

I added pics of the June New PHILA (please note correct spelling everyone). and also the May Gibsonburg. It only gives the lik to photobook for them, please go in and edit to add them to the pics. I also added a new topic about Gibsonburg.