News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

An Appleseed at an Apple Orchard ? Don't miss it.

Started by dragonfly, July 02, 2010, 05:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Thats right folks. Niagra Appleseed is at the Pleasant View Orchard Rifle Range and it is an Apple Orchard. An Appleseed at an Apple Orchard ..:..  I can't think of a better place. As of 7/2 we have room for 9 more shooters. Get signed up now for Niagra WI July 10 and 11 2010.    http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=10691.0

Anyone looking for a ride, I have room for 3 from the Madison area.

dragonfly    cell 608-370-1747

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

bedford

And, not only at an orchard, but one on Chapman Road! (as in Johnny Appleseed!)  Our neighbors (the Chapmans) claim to be descendents of the same family as the original Johnny Appleseed.  Here is the website of the orchard: http://www.pleasantvieworchard.com/index.html

For anyone coming, we will be meeting Saturday morning at the bakery retail building at the orchard (W6050 Chapman Road), and then travel down to the range as a group.  The road down is rough, like a logging road.  There are limited parking spaces close to the range, so we will need to carpool down. 

There are lots of different places to camp, from open hayfields to deep woods.  (all rustic)

We have a limited number of spare shooting coats, mats, rifles, and .22 conversion kits available at no charge. Please call me ahead of time (Andy 920-604-2623) if you would like to reserve one.

It is going to be a great weekend!

ACP230

My wife, son, and I were at a Mini Appleseed at the orchard last year. We had a fine time. 
I won't be able to make the July shoot, but I wish I could.       

dragonfly

I feel so alone  :'( , But I will be Appleseeding this weekend :) O0

D-fly 
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.