News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Garandfan to be a daddy tonight!

Started by kentuckyjam, July 01, 2010, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kentuckyjam

They are giving their baby Sydney her 'eviction notice' at 9:30pm Eastern tonight.  He will be a proud papa shortly.  She is being fashionably late by one week.  I bet she'll be a fiesty little girl! 

Congrats, Garandfan!!   ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^   O0 O0 O0 O0
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.

Mudcat

WoooHooo another to add to the KY. crew! We will grow our numbers one way or another.

Congratulations Garandfan and Mrs. Garandfan  ^:)^ ^:)^
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

jeep45238

USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

Ratchett

Congratulations!! Another bundle of blessing arrives  ^:)^ ^:)^ Hope Momma and baby are doing well.
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

colonial shooter

Congrats, seems I have started a trend for the year ;D
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

GarandFan

Thanks to all of you for all of the congratulation wishes.  I have been a little absent lately due to recent events with Ms. Sydney but I am happy to announce that her and her mom are doing well.  She has my big feet and big hands so I figure she should know what she stands for and know how to direct it.  Shes just a little baby now but I can't wait in years to come to see her on the firing line.  Maybe with some perseverance and time she can take up the orange hat and carry the message of the program forward.  I can already tell that shes gonna be a shooter.  Little boys beware.
A rusty rifle is a rusty rifleman.  Now go shoot.