News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Just riding by, but telling the tale and getting nibbles

Started by Earl, July 01, 2010, 08:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earl

I am on vacation and was asked about Appleseed, so I told about 4MOA and the events of April 19, 1775. It has a link now on a blog of farming interests http://northviewdiary.blogspot.com/2010/07/cross-country-blogging.html, and I was sent the links she found about the New York Appleseeds. She had thought that it was only in Idaho and Washington, Oregon but knows better now. Glad to help. Must have been the cap. :cool2:
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Josey Wales

..Fine job Earl, if anyone you meet in NY State needs further information on events in NY State, give them my email and I will send them in the right direction....
                           npcirillo@earthlink.net

.........Josey Wales...........................and Have a Great Vacation.............................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Another D.O.M.

Thanks Earl!  If you happen to be 'just riding by' the Albany/Schenectady area give us a shout - 518-282-4759.
MJA
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

TruTenacity

Great job, Earl.  It's been fun following your trial via your blog.

TruT.

Just the Library Keeper:
http://wmearl-justthelibrarykeeper.blogspot.com/
"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9

Evenstar

'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011