News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need AS Speaker for Tea Party on July 3rd. No Experience Necessary.

Started by caseyblane, June 30, 2010, 03:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

The First Coast Tea Party is having an Independence Day celebration in Orange Park, FL on Saturday. Is there anyone willing to speak on behalf of AS? All you would have to do is tell about your experience. You don't have to be an expert. PM me if you are interested.
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.

AFTERMATH

I'm no where near the land of flowers....

But I figure this deserves a bump!

Muster up Floridians!

O0
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

ItsanSKS

Oh SURE.. Schedule something like this for a weekend when I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale....

I'll get on the horn and see if I can drum up some interest..

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

techres

Whomever does this needs to have SOM SOM emblazed on their hearts and lips.  Temptation will be high to stray, and the likelyhood of pictures, recording and video is high. 

And I hope it goes really well.
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

douglas34474

If you think I can handle it, I'll see if I can get there somehow. I'll even put on shoes. ;)

VietVet

We just did a "Private" shoot @ Calverton, NY for the Tea Party. They're great people pretty much on the same page as the RWVA. Had no problem at all telling the about our mission. Who ever does this I'm sure it will be easy. Go for it!
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

douglas34474

Casey,

Will have to bail on you. The shoot in Ft. Lauderdale is shorthanded and I have been asked by ItsanSKS to help out so the line is manned. I hope you understand.

Douglas

caseyblane

Thanks for letting me know. I have yet to hear back from the organizers anyway. Have fun down south!

PHenry

casey,
Feel free to steer anyone to me for pre-briefing on topics and replies. I would go myself, but a bit swamped right now.
PH
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

douglas34474

Casey,

Would be a great chance to practice your Seventh Stepping. Just a thought.  ;)

I'm sure PHenry could give you some pointers.

Got to get ready to hit the road. Later.

Douglas

PHenry

douglas,
Much thanks for helping ItsanSKS out. Put your perdiest face on - may be NYT photog there!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

caseyblane

QuoteWould be a great chance to practice your Seventh Stepping. Just a thought.  Wink

I'm sure PHenry could give you some pointers.

Got to get ready to hit the road. Later.

Douglas

Yep, I would be raring and willing to do it, but I'm on duty that day. I actually have off the 4th but can't find any events going on for the 4th except for fireworks. We'll be at a big cookout with some friends and will definitely share the real reason for the season there!
Casey