News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Back

Started by RIP, June 29, 2010, 10:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RIP

NC Riflemen,

I'm back from Afghanistan and ready to get back at it. My shooting skills deteriorated seriously (shot only 5 rounds in 7 months, after our initial BZO) but thanks to an Appleseed shoot at Ramah Colorado while on leave and some close coaching from Dinky Dao and The Guy I'm back to Rifleman.

I'll be back in NC on the 7th and ready to start helping out. It looks like Stimey is still the HMFIC for NC. I've found a range that has at least 200 yd distances just outside of Jacksonville, NC, they hadn't heard of the program and I didn't have any fliers on me at the time, but I intend to do my practicing on their range, so there will be more face time and possibly a new range to recruit there. How can I get some fliers? I want to start promoting at this range, as well as all over Camp Lejeune.

-RIP
-
R.I.P.
Rifleman, Infantryman and Ponderer

AFTERMATH

Welcome back!

And thank you!

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Fred

RIP, we can always use some help.

PM me your name/address and how many flyers you think you can use. I'll try to get them out to you.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

4merUSMC1803

RIP,
Welcome Back!  Thanks for your service, it's appreciated more than you know.  Glad to see you made it back safe & sound (did you serve in/around Marjah?).  I'm in Bama now, but if there's anything I can do to help you around J'vill/Lejeune, please let me know.
Semper Fi, Brother!

4merUSMC1803
D Lawley

Stimey

Welcome home, RIP.  Can't wait to meet you.  PM inbound.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates, I'll win a battle.  Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I'll win a war!"  Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

sgtmace

Good to hear of your return conus bro. There is a company called "Iron Brigade Armory" in Jacksonville run by a former Marine LtCol Chandler- check them out when you get a chance. The Col. loves and supports this program.
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget you were our countrymen.
Sam Adams

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force: Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." -- Patrick Henry