News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Nevada Instructors

Started by bob 210, June 28, 2010, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob 210

If you are a Nevada Instructor or IIT, please list your forum name and level here. If you have any certifications, like NRA RSO, etc, please let us know.

Xeyed                      dSB
TrebleShooter          dSB
RangeRat                  SB
Chris_H                     SB
arashi                        RH
SniperCat                   RH
Pat                            RH 
Spartan24                  RH
Peristent_1               IIT3               
Desert_Rose             IIT2
VegasCaveman         IIT2
JarHead45                IIT0
RockBridge               IIT0
Amtrakd24                IIT0
Wheeler44
DK
Chris ?                     IIT0

Total     16

chiller                        IIT2 (inactive)
DarrellM5                  IIT (inactive)
Nevada Smith           IIT (inactive)
DDAYJACK                 IIT1 (inactive)

Updated 26 APR 13. ~TS
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

RangeRat

RangeRat  is now an IIT1 per V at Kaysville 26/27 Jun 2010.

Wade

Quote from: RangeRat on July 02, 2010, 12:59:53 AM

Welcome aboard O0

hope to meet you on the trail some day

Wade
Got Tired of looking for a Rifle Range So we Dug one up!
WOOF!
4 box's #1 the soap box#2 the letter box #3 the ballot box #4 the cartridge box, The founding fathers picked up the Cartridge box so that WE could use the first 3,,IMO If you don't use those 3 then you dishonour the founding Fathers !

bob 210

Listed

Quote from: RangeRat on July 02, 2010, 12:59:53 AM
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

TrebleShooter

SniperCat (2/10) and Perisitant_1 (4/10)  are also instructors here in southern Nevada.

chiller

TrebleShooter

Spartan24 (the rifleman known as steve) accepted his orange hat February 12-13, 2011 at Boulder City per Xeyed/Desert Dog

RockBridge

I accepted an Orange Hat at the April 2012 shoot in Las Vegas at the Clark County range. What do I do from here?

asminuteman

Congratulations RockBridge..........and welcome aboard

stay in contact with xeyed/trebleshooter/rangerat
via PM or personnal contact info.....they are you best source to answer questions (local)
next..start reading!
find the manual, and your PC's (tests) download...and practice!

if I c an be of service I will make every effort, your not alone, enjoy the journey down the trail.
but, get into contact with your local boots/and bosses, they will know what you need

-k
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."~ Thomas Paine

I know of no way to judge the future, then by the past. -Thomas Paine

jarhead45

Just picked up the orange hat.