News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Whos going to be at Pops on the 3rd and 4th?

Started by Heimdhal, June 24, 2010, 09:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heimdhal

So whos coming out to sunny Ft Lauderdale to brave the Florida weather and give new meaning to the term "summer soldiers and sunshine patriots"!?  :---

I hope to see some familar faces and dont forget to drink plenty of water the DAY BEFORE the shoot, as well as during the shoot. ;)

simonkenton

I'm looking forward to my first Appleseed shoot at Pops (plus 4 family members).  I went yesterday, but didn't double check the schedule and there was a competitive pistol shoot.  I didn't waste my time though.  I spoke to some of the people there about Appleseed and handed out targets and bi-fold cards.  There is a lot of interest and the line was almost full the last time I checked.  I want the shoot to go smoothly and hope it will be the first of many at this location.

ItsanSKS

I'll be there- as the Shoot Boss for the first ever event at Pops Gun Club.  Should be an outstanding event, with more than 26 people signed up so far.  I look forward to seeing everyone, new faces, familiar faces... Plan to have a great time!

-ItsanSKS
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Heimdhal

@ Simon,

Great to have another appleseeder!  You'll have a blast, I'm sure.  I still remember my first appleseed like it was just two months ago.  Oh, wait, it was! ;D  Its a great group of folks to be around.

@ItsanSkS

I forgot you were gonna be shoot boss.  Uh-oh, were all in trouble now!  I better be on top of my game as an IIT or you and thai fighter will give me what for!  ~~:)

ThaiFighter

Good to see ya wearing the Orange Heim, I can't think of a better man to wear it.   :---

The best part of being an orange hat is that you always have something to keep the sun out of your eyes...

it's this thing we affectionately call "the bus"... 

you'll see it whenever you look up!   >:D

welcome aboard Sir!  O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

Heimdhal

Quote from: ThaiFighter on June 25, 2010, 05:48:28 PM
Good to see ya wearing the Orange Heim, I can't think of a better man to wear it.   :---

The best part of being an orange hat is that you always have something to keep the sun out of your eyes...

it's this thing we affectionately call "the bus"... 

you'll see it whenever you look up!   >:D

welcome aboard Sir!  O0

Thanks.  Couldnt be happier to be aboard and working with a such a great group of senior instructers!  Ive got lots of studying to do though!

k-os

I'll be there at Pops this weekend.  Watch out!   >:D