News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lancaster Ohio This Weekend

Started by Luna, June 24, 2010, 09:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

All,

I am looking forward to an exciting shoot this weekend in Lancaster. 

For those attending please make sure you bring plenty of water and lunch for both days.  We will not have a vendor available to provide lunch like we did last time.  You should also be prepared for weather.  Maybe it's me, but I have yet to attend an event this year that did not get wet. 

Campers Friday and Saturday:  I expect to arrive around 700PM Friday night.  Please let me know who is camping so I can let the land owner know how many will be arriving. 

We will have an instructor meeting Saturday morning at 730.  Any orange hats looking to do PC's let know.

The range is rural, even the new addition of some pigs and chickens nearby.  We will have to set up the firing line since there have been some changes to the layout. 

A great weekend to save the country in the heartland of America.  See you all there.

Luna the dog and Dan

WY_Not

Luna,

I'll be there Friday evening, probably about the same time as you. May have my youngest with me but not sure. Will make sure she has plenty of books to read and if she runs out, she can keep the pigs and chickens amused. ;D

Anything in particular you want me to bring? I'll have my usual camping gear as well as a maul I've been bringing. Came in handy at New Philly since the post driver didn't arrive till later. Will have two come alongs as they seem to work well on the end posts.

Joseph
Joseph
aka WY_Not (IIT3)

MeanStreaker

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Wildcat

Luna,

I'm planning to be there Saturday morning by 0730 - just got back from a work trip but should be good to go by Saturday  :)  Should have my PC2 and PC3 forms filled out by then too.

See ya soon!
Dave
Jn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He sent His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jm 1:19 ...beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: for the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Luna

Wy_not, looking forward to seeing you and your daughter later tonight.  If you have any wood that would be great.  I would like to set up the line tonight so the maul will come in handy.

Wildcat, see you tomorrow morning.  I know how work travel can cause some problems.  We will discuss the PC's throughout the day. 

Looking forward to working with you guys this weekend.  I am getting ready to fly back from MA right now.

Dan

sr-71

I wanted to thank everyone there today for letting my son and I hang around to watch you become a Rifleman and learning our history. I also wanted to post a few pictures I took for you to enjoy.
Rob

Coronach

Hey look! There's me putting the point of my elbow on my knee in seated! I think I was doing it just to frustrate Luna.

Fun shoot!

Mike
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

-George Orwell

Recharge

Luna,
      I had a great time at the shoot. Looking forward to seeing you again out on the trail.

What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value.
Thomas Paine, The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776

Luna

Rechange,

Good job this weekend.  You had a very positive impact on the experience of the shooters.  I really enjoyed seeing some of your period equipment.  I look forward to working with you again.