News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD targets

Started by sparks1, June 23, 2010, 10:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks1

Since I shot the KD at Bowler's IBC, I want to practice full distance. Where do I get the KD targets?

I thought I'd ask here since ya'll had them at Bowler.

Thanks

Sparks1
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

Where's the next shoot you'll be at?
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

sparks1

Hinckley , July 17th & 18th. Seems so far away, but only a few weeks.

Gonna be in Brainerd this weekend, so I will post some flyers while I'm there. Might as well do some promo while at the family reunion. Making good use of a travel opportunity, not an area I go to often.
Integrity is easier to keep, than to regain.

The Truth is that teamwork is at the heart of great accomplishment. 
(John Maxwell)

AFTERMATH

Quote from: sparks1 on June 24, 2010, 01:03:08 AM
Hinckley , July 17th & 18th. Seems so far away, but only a few weeks.

Gonna be in Brainerd this weekend, so I will post some flyers while I'm there. Might as well do some promo while at the family reunion. Making good use of a travel opportunity, not an area I go to often.

Remind me I can get some ND targets for you...

Yes, we could definately break into the Brainerd area.  I was just talking to someone from there that was interested.

But most importantly, my friend:  We have not only managed to hi-jack a thread, but an entire board! O0
We should probably pull back before they catch on to what we're up to! 8) >:D

Aftermath

P.s.  It is odd that we've gone this far into WI territory and no one has noticed.....  Is this a trap? ???
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Muskyjerk

Quote from: AFTERMATH on June 24, 2010, 01:31:10 AM

P.s.  It is odd that we've gone this far into WI territory and no one has noticed.....  Is this a trap? ???

We are watching   :cool2:

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Muskyjerk on June 24, 2010, 09:29:50 AM
Quote from: AFTERMATH on June 24, 2010, 01:31:10 AM

We are watching   :cool2:

COVERING FIRE!!!

:--- :--- :--- :--- :---

FALL BACK!!!
:~ :~ :~ :~

JoeZ

I get mine printed at a blueprint shop for 2.25 each. If you want some PM me and I will mail them to you. If you want some for an Appleseed, try Bulkhead.

JoeZ
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9