News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SOS: Attendees needed for this weekend in Gainesville!

Started by ItsanSKS, June 23, 2010, 12:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

Just took a look at the updated pre-registrations for Gainesville, FL on June 26,27, and we have a whopping TWO patriots willing to brave the heat.  Folks, if you are on the fence about coming to an Appleseed, JUST DO IT.  You wont regret it, and it could literally change your life.

"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

jollymeister

This is only a test.

Gopher Boy

I would love to come down and shoot with you guys, but I will be enjoying the heat and humity of Southern Wisconsin this weekend.

I think the only difference between here and there is...  We're set on BAKE, you guys are on BROIL    :)

G.B.