News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New National Flyers Are Here!

Started by techres, June 21, 2010, 11:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techres

Indiana (& Kentucky) Shoot Boss's, Instructors, & Volunteers,

The box was at the door this evening.  The new national tri-fold flyers are in the house.

I assume you all will want some.  Let me know where and when and we can coordinate getting them out.  This insert is attached & available for download if you want to have inserts (download the PDF to print):

Get out there and promote, promote, promote!  Many of the buckets we bail with have holes and leak.  Promotions is the bail that carries the most water right now.  Make your bailing count!

Techres
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

hawkhavn

Well if my box isn't here by Friday maybe we can do a hand off prior to Cloverdale and get them out quick (and cheap!)

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

AuntieBellum

If there are some extras floating around at Cloverdale or the July 3rd mini, Rimshot and I will gladly find good homes for them around NW Indiana!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

yellowhousejake

I could use several hundred just for Indianapolis and press kits ;)

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

techres

Quote from: yellowhousejake on June 22, 2010, 12:49:15 AM
I could use several hundred just for Indianapolis and press kits ;)

YHJ

That's great and you are welcome to them.  Hawk and any other who asks can have some too, but I have an even bigger idea!

I think we need to take at least 15 and make stacks - one stack for each of our instructors, volunteers and riflemen.  They need to go to their homes and before next month is out - those 15 need to be out too (as in passed out and gone).

That way each of our people can practice the effort we need most - PROMOTION.

Now, I know, 15 per person for the next 30 days is not nearly enough.  And as a challenge, it is weak.  That's merely one every other day.

But, I like success, so let's start small. 

So, everyone, get me a current address via PM or else I will just use the last one you gave to the program and we cannot waste any of these!

Let's see how 15 each does, then let's work on doubling every month - each of us.

Those lines should fill up, real darn soon!

Techres

(No, I am not joking...)

yellowhousejake

15 a month is easy, lets see a few examples of where to post a flyer...

Public Library bulletin board.
The bulletin board at the local SuperMarket, Marshs all have one and are happy to post our flyer.
Your local laundry mat.
The local gas-an-go, at least one in each area allows flyers.
Local gunshop, duh...
Service waiting rooms, Big O tires, Meineke Muffler, etc.
The local city community board, yes Greenfield will get a flyer, I just discovered ours.
VFW bulletin board, I need to check on ours myself.

That is half of the fifteen, hand the others out to people you know. Take next months 15 and make certain the ones I listed above are still posted.

One day a month, one Saturday out of four or five. Take the wife along and buy her lunch. Take the kids and buy them ice cream. Save a Nation and bond with the family, what could be better?

YHJ
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Sentinel

If I could get some too, that would be great.  My local police would like some to post in their office and they're also going to post some in the City Hall.

techres

Quote from: Sentinel on July 16, 2010, 10:54:35 AM
If I could get some too, that would be great.  My local police would like some to post in their office and they're also going to post some in the City Hall.

PM me your mailing address and I will get you a handful!

Techres