News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors and IITs needed KCR June 26-27

Started by Mudcat, June 21, 2010, 09:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

We have a sold out shoot this weekend at Knob Creek. We only have 3 instructors total signed up. I know we can run it with this staff but we could give a much better shoot if we had a couple more to help out. We are also expecting several boy scouts and youth. A good impression by a well staffed shoot could go a long way here.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

jeep45238

No guarantees on my end - I had surgery on Thursday, and haven't been cleared by the doc to finish the repair on my vehicle yet to make the trip.  I also don't have the clear from him to roll around in the dirt with marksmanship students yet  :wb:

If I can get the all clear from him on Thursday, the car will be put together before Friday and I'll be there.  Sorry it's such a last minute "possibly"  >:(
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

jeep45238

I'm sorry to report that I'll be unable to attend Mudcat - I hope to make it down south soon.
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

kentuckyjam

Hope your recovery is quick and painless as possible.  Thanks for trying.  I believe we have some northern folk coming to help out.  O0  Hope to see you soon on the trail.
Liberty will not persist without personal responsibility.