News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Come shoot with me at H&H

Started by henschman, June 21, 2010, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

Hey everybody... this Wednesday, June 23, I will be at the H&H gun range in Oklahoma City after work.  If you have never been, this is a nice indoor facility that is perfect for shooting Appleseed 25m targets.  I'm bringing targets and buying lanes, so come on out and shoot with me.  I'll be there at 5:30 p.m., but come whenever you can.  Its open until 9:00, and I'm sure I'll be there until then.

For anybody who has not been to an Appleseed, come hang out and see how we do things.  Also, H&H has a nice store, complete with a diner that serves a really good patty melt. 

Come on out and bring you center fire, bring your .22... hell, bring your handguns too.  It'll be a good time had by all.  I'll see you there.  Give me a call when you get there to find out what range and lanes we're on.

Daniel
(4O5) 88O O5O6
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

dalesp

Sweet!  I was planning on going over there one day this week during lunch - but this is even better.  Should be able to dial in my sights before the AS in KS this weekend.

:---
"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

henschman

"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."

Scarecrow

I should be able to make it.
Have not been to H&H in a long, long time.

henschman

dalesp

Thanks a lot, Henschman! -- It was a little warm - but at least it wasn't sunny too!

Thanks again.
"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

Scarecrow

Had a great time too.
Good to get together apart from AS weekends.
:P

henschman

It was fun... definitely something we should do more often.

oktx

Confession time:  Who's been shooting AQT's and Redcoats at Banner?  :D Saw them there today.   :---

Whee... I'm having way too much fun this summer.  ^:)^ @)

Scarecrow

Have not been to Banner Road (Canadian Ranges) in a couple years or so.
Been using Shawnee Club range. Much nicer there but not suited to an AS.
Banner needs to be approached about hosting AS.
It's on my todo list.
Or I can tag along if someone else takes the ball.

henschman

I'd say its your ball, Will... run with it!   :))