News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Establishing a FL Promotions Team

Started by caseyblane, June 13, 2010, 11:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caseyblane

I would like to introduce myself: I'm Casey Lane, I live in Jacksonville, and am a husband and father of two who wants to save my country. Most of you have never met me. However, for the past year, I have been passionately committed to making Appleseed successful in Northeast Florida. Eric (ITSANSKS) McCabe has asked me to spread my efforts and help promote Appleseed around the state.

I firmly believe in Fred's call: "You start now, cleaning up your corner of America. We'll get other people to clean up their corners. And you know what? Some day, we'll all look around - and all the corners will be clean!"

The first part of getting that done is to make sure we have people working in each corner of Florida spreading the Appleseed message. What we need are individuals serving as regional promotions bosses, making sure that either themselves or a team that they have assembled are getting the following done: Event flyers out in to your community, Appleseed postings on online community message boards, events listed in your newspapers, radio stations, and online community events postings, serving as a range liaisons for your local event to make sure that host ranges have sufficient promotion materials, and working local gun shows.

I know that many of y'all are already doing these things and have been doing them longer than I've been around Appleseed. If so, please post here or PM me and let me know who you are and what I can do to help make your promotions more productive (Help get materials, draft press releases, establish online promotions, etc). If you are not doing any of these things and want to "clean up your corner of America" please contact me and join the Florida Promotions Team. I'll help you get set up 7th stepping, get you some promotions materials to get started, and help you any other way I can. 

To get started we need modern day Reveres, Dawes and Prescotts to commit to these positions on the team:
Hernando Promotions Boss

Manatee Promotions Boss

Gainesville Promotions Boss

Silver Springs Promotions Boss

Pensacola Promotions Boss

Ft Lauderdale Promotions Boss

Starke Promotions Boss

St. Augustine Promotions Boss

Without your individual efforts, event attendance will lag, fewer Americans will hear "the story" and be re-born in liberty through rifle marksmanship. I look forward to working with you all.

I can be contacted at casey@appleseedflorida.org and phone 904-476-1401. Forum PMs always work too.
Thanks,
Casey
"Boy, there are Do'ers, Thinkers, and Wonderers, be a Do'er!" My Grandfather.