News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD Clinic In midwest?

Started by thursday, June 10, 2010, 10:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thursday

I see that Ramseur is hosting a KD clinic for IIT's and instructors it looks good is there any chance we could get one out here?
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

techres

Indiana is doing ours this Sunday.  A bit of a drive, but it is happening.

Quote from: thursday on June 10, 2010, 10:08:58 PM
I see that Ramseur is hosting a KD clinic for IIT's and instructors it looks good is there any chance we could get one out here?
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Greg in MO

Yes.  It's called an RBC and it will be at Osage in October.  Plenty of KD stuff there, and instructors typically participate.

Greg

4bfox

And if you just CAN'T WAIT for the RBC in Osage Beach in October, you COULD go the the one in Kansas next month... ;)
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Jungle George

It is much cooler to wait till Oct. and go to Osage, many good people show up there.  ELL usually cooks there, he is a fireman, need I say more!!
    Those guys when they aren't putting out fires they are grilling some good food.

JG
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778