News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome another Ohio Location - Wilmington, OH Nov 13-14

Started by MeanStreaker, June 09, 2010, 11:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeanStreaker

I'm very pleased to announce the Clinton County Farmers and Sportsmen Association at 301 Batson Road, Wilmington, OH, is joining the Appleseed family.  After meeting with some of their Directors last month and presenting at their general membership meeting this evening, they have approved a date for our first event on Nov 13-14.  

The facility is absolutely beautiful.   ..:..

I will work with the club President to finalize the date and will announce it here.

We have agreed upon November 13-14!  The registration page will be available soon!

That's our tenth active location.  Only 78 more counties to go!   O0

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)

Ratchett

Welcome aboard CCFSA!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ USS America can sail farther and longer---Thank You

Meanstreaker, job well done sir! O0
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

GoldFish

Quote from: Nurse Ratchett on June 09, 2010, 11:30:30 PM
Thank You
Meanstreaker, job well done sir! O0

Yes!  Way to go MeanStreaker! ..:..  What Dinky said about Ohio vs. IL and CA is true. ;D
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

slim

Gordon

Great work, Meanstreaker, and whoever else was involved in this. Thank you!

jeep45238

Way to go!  Looking forward to hitting the range after I get the car fixed (again) and a few weeks of recovery from surgery, and getting back on the trail.  Sounds like another great location  :)
USAF A1C ~ Never settle for the ordinary.

Rights cease to exist when restrictions are put on them.

HPT

Great job, MeanStreaker!  I'm a member of CCFSA and it is a very nice organization.  I will see you there!
To be ignorant of what happened before you were born... is to live the life of a child for ever.
-- Marcus Tullius Cicero

TrainingWheels

Gratz Meanstreaker! That is awesome. Keeeeep on adding those locations. I got excited when you said wilmington... only to realize that you meant Ohio.  ;D

Awesome!

GlockMan

Indeed! Good job Meanstreaker!

Faitmaker

Great work Meanstreaker.  An hour away from home and looks like they have a 200 yard range...

MeanStreaker

We have agreed upon Nov 13-14 for our first event!  The registration page will be made available soon, but mark your calendars now. :)
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
--Thomas Paine

Used to ride a Kawasaki Mean Streak motorcycle.  I'm not an angry, naked runner.  :)