News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LTR to lend for June Ramseur Appleseed?

Started by M1NC, June 09, 2010, 09:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1NC

Hi Folks!

I'm planning on coming to the June Appleseed at Ramseur and I will have two new Applseeders in tow.  One has a Romanian PSL, and the other doesn't have a rifle.  Does anyone have a LTR they would be willing to lend for that weekend?  They will supply the ammo and I will ensure it is returned cleaned and lubed.
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness

hawkeye

No problem I will bring several 10/22 LTRs for loan. one of them even looks like a 10/22.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

M1NC

Thanks Hawkeye!  :bow:

Will we see a return of the M1/22?
Always take the high road - it has a better field of fire

If we lose freedom here, there's no place to escape to. This is the last stand on earth.

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Go forth and fear no darkeness

hawkeye

I'm working on a Garand 10/22 barrel now and will have it ready for the next Appleseed. I bought a bunch of carbine stocks and have made a M1 Carbine 10/22 too. I'll bring them all and you can pick. Thanks
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Grayson

Hmm...by chance, Hawkeye, will you be at the Ramseur Appleseed at the end of July?  I plan on using my AR-15 throughout, but was wanting to take a backup in 22LR.  I have a pump-rifle and a Henry Survival Rifle, but neither one seems totally appropriate for the "LTR" role - namely because neither one can accept a sling without modifications.  And trying to shoot a pump from prone is "interesting" to boot... $$-0

(If only I'd have gotten that darn Cabela's catalog sooner...maybe I could have loaded up on the new American Eagle "Garand" 30.06 load and used the AR as a backup...)

hawkeye

I'll be there, I usually bring a couple of extra 10/22s.